26 | a hundred days

Taehyun~

Taehyun~

"Oh, how the tables have turned!" Junhyuk teasingly stated while I asked him and Yina for advices. We're currently at Yina's place, and I still have no idea what to do for Suji and I's one hundredth day anniversary.

"Stop annoying me. I seriously need help." I began shaking my head because I can't think of anything. I have no talent when it comes to romance.

"Go on Pinterest for the vibes." Yina mentioned and I just stared at her, perplexed.

"The v-vibes?" I raised an eyebrow. Why did I even ask these people? They're just gonna waste my precious time...

"I don't think he understands modern language," Junhyuk said to her and they laughed. "Thou shall use thy Naver."

"I hate you two with a passion." I clenched my jaw and sat back on the soft couch. Violence is never the answer.

We went onto Naver and searched for pre-existing ideas. I've seen a lot of homemade gifts, and it seems like girls like those a lot. I also saw lots of cooking advices, but it's mostly for couples who live together.

"Can I borrow your stationary stuff? Also your polaroid printer? I'll repay you for the film and things I use." I asked Yina and she just shrugged.

"What are you planning to make?" She watched me rummage through her art cabinet.

"I'm gonna make a scrapbook." I told them and they both agreed.

"Aww, I would love it if you did that for our anniversary too! Don't do it though, because Taehyun did it first. I'm expecting a lot from you." The couple flirted like there's no tomorrow. They've been together for like two weeks.

"Ugh, rookies." I mumbled to myself. I took what I needed and left her house immediately, saying goodbye to her parents- my uncle and auntie.

I decided to head by Daiso to buy a couple more stickers and add ons. I went to the scrapbooking aisle and grabbed a cute notebook where you can actually put pictures on it. I bought a glue gun and all those fun stuff.

Once I got home, I began printing out the pictures and putting out all the goodies I've kept safe since day one...

___________________________

Suji~

What should I do for our anniversary? We already baked, so that's not very exciting. Maybe I should buy a couple bracelet! Isn't it too corny though? Taehyun loves me, so he'll like anything... right?

I looked online for couple items, and found a site where you can get your initials engraved. I wrote K.T x P.S and ordered and bought express shipping so it'll come immediately.

Since I'm still bored, I decided to go on my Spotify and make him a playlist. So he'll know what I actually feel about him through music, which he loves so much. I don't think I've been as publicly affectionate as Taehyun, but I want him to know what I truly feel.

I went on my phone and looked through our messages to see what kind of things he likes. There was a time where we told each other about our favourite things, and I got to collect a lot of information from that.

I checked which snacks he likes, mostly sweets. Thinking that maybe I should make a small care packet for him, which would be cute and quite useful.

Our anniversary is coming up in two days, and it's so exciting to see how far we've come. Taehyun asked me to sleepover at his place, so I had to make an excuse to Junhyuk's parents that I'm going to be with Yina. The couple's on it too.

I have no idea what he's planning, but I'm really excited.

Ring*

"Hey, I saw that you're online. It's already two in the morning and we still have school tomorrow. Why are you awake?" Taehyun asked in concern.

"Uhm..." I gulped. "Thinking about some things. I can ask the same question for you."

"I'm thinking about some things too," He yawned and I smiled. "I'm done thinking now. I think my internal batteries are about to die. Logging off."

"Alright, I'll press the end button. Goodnight." I kicked my feet into the air because of the stupid feelings in my chest.

"Goodnight. I love you."

___________________________

I'VE BEEN INTO JOURNALING LATELY, SO I THINK THE INSPO CAME FROM THERE... Also, I made a journaling IG acc (@/lorintrbl) eheh follow me pls:)

+ I might do a TXT sticker giveaway soon or something

Song: John OFA Rhee (이요한) — Crazy