18 | big eyes

Suji~

Suji~

"How are you?" Taehyun kissed the bruise on my cheek, right when he came into my room. I swear my heart did cartwheels again, and it honestly took away the pain.

"I'm feeling much better. I'm also so glad you all came." I smiled widely once seeing Yina and Junhyuk. I mean I always see him here, but having the whole pack visit just means a lot to me.

"We bought you tons of food. Of course, you can't eat it all by yourself- you'll get sick! That's why we'll join you." Yina joked around which brightened up the mood even more.

For the first ten minutes, we were dead silent while eating. Just appreciated the moment and devoured the food... I don't even know what a diet is.

"Who'll get the last piece of chicken?" Taehyun blurted out and we all stared at it for a hot minute.

"Suji should have it. She's the reason we all came here anyways." They came into a conclusion, and for once I felt happy being injured.

"I live here." Junhyuk added onto Yina's words and she just glared at him. Those two have had such an odd tension between them lately...

"You see it too, don't you?" Taehyun whispered to me and I nodded.

"See what?" Yina asked and we just kept our mouths shut. "Ugh! I hate couples. Okay, I guess you two can have your alone time. Just remember though... do you really want a baby during high school-"

"Do you also wanna get murdered today? I'm willing to commit a crime." Taehyun glared at her. She immediately stood up and left with Junhyuk.

"They're gonna go on a date." I assumed and my boyfriend agreed with me, like he always does.

"I missed you so much. We weren't together for like a day, but it made me go crazy." He clung onto my arm and it made my heart jump.

"Same here. It's so boring just laying around... but if I try getting up, it's too painful. I've just been rethinking life all day." I honestly told him.

"What have you thought of?" Taehyun stared at me with his big eyes and I completely melted.

"My future." I uttered.

"I hope you see me there." His face moved closer to mine, and soon our lips were attached. My arms softly wrapped around his neck while his hands were on my waist, deepening the kiss.

We slowly pulled away and just gazed at each other, like the first time. He pulled me close again and pecked my forehead, before embracing me tightly.

"I'm so damn in love you. Don't think of going anywhere else." He whispered into my ear and I just grinned.

"I love you too, and I promise not to go anywhere. I can't even move." I stated and he chuckled.

I think I've found the perfect guy for me.

___________________________

Taehyun~

I've had the biggest crush on my girlfriend since day one, and I would never get tired of telling her that.

"Just letting you know, I'm your future husband." I held Suji's back for support while we cuddled in bed. Her body began to hurt after sitting on the floor for a while- I swear I have no bad intentions.

"I'll be gladly waiting for your proposal then." She mumbled against my chest.

"Do you think we're flirting too much? If that's even possible." I suddenly became curious of how we look like to others.

"We only do this when we're alone though. I don't think it's too much," she cupped my cheeks and adored my face. "What's wrong with flirting? We just wanna show affection, so it's completely normal."

"I agree." I said before someone began knocking on the door. I looked at the clock and it's already seven, meaning Junhyuk's parents are probably gonna be home soon.

"I'll see you on Monday." Suji gave me one more hug before we separated.

___________________________

SOOBIN AND BREAD JUST BROKE UP LIKE A FEW DAYS AGO NOOO IM SO DEVASTATED THEY WERE MY ULT SHIP:(

ALSO, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLASS OF 2020!!! So proud and I know you'll all do great things in the future^_^

Song: HENRY (헨리) — Fall in Luv