12 | childlike

Taehyun~

Taehyun~

"Is anything wrong? You can tell us if you want." Suji asked, since Yina hasn't been paying attention to anything today. She's usually joyful and full of energy, but today she just looks sad and empty.

"Coco died... my doggie isn't here with me anymore." She began to bawl and we all just went silent.

"He's in a better place now. Do you think Coco will be happy if he sees you crying?" Junhyuk pulled her into a hug, trying to comfort her- which left us all in shock.

I mean, we both know how important Coco is to Yina. The dog has been there for her since she was five, and it was given by her late grandmother. We know how hard this must be on her, and we also know how attached Yina gets.

She looked up and met eyes with Junhyuk. Instead of avoiding her gaze, he smiled at her with a sweet look.

"I think we've studied enough. Let's go to the park!" He took her hand and they began walking quickly after packing up. Suji and I just walked slowly, following behind them.

"He's actually not too bad. Why did you two drift away?" She just asked me and I shrugged. Honestly, there wasn't really any reason. We just had different priorities and interest, and it often conflicted until we had a huge fight.

"Just a big fight. It was hard to be friends with someone who always wanted to play video games," I told her the petty reason. She just laughed and held my hand tightly. "He's very competitive."

"I can tell." Suji pointed at the couple, who's fighting over a swing. At the end, they played rock-paper-scissors and Yina won. Junhyuk then had to push her while she swung.

"Is he still bothering you?" We sat at one of the benches, and I clung onto her arm while resting my head onto her shoulders.

"Not as much anymore, but occasionally. I think he just does it for fun." She shook her head.

"Is he doing okay? I mean his heart." I asked since I've always been curious of his condition. My dad works at the hospital Junhyuk usually goes to, so he knows quite a few things about him. I just stopped asking after we drifted.

"Actually, yeah. He hasn't had heart burns or anything for the past few months. It's almost as if he's never had it." She explained. Even though he can be an asshole, he doesn't deserve that much pain. The amount of surgeries he's had is horrific, and he often said his "chest feels like it's on fire"... I can't imagine being born with that condition.

"I'm glad to hear that." I sighed in relief.

__________________________

Suji~

"We're gonna go to Busan for the long weekend. You can take a friend if you want- also, Yina's family is joining us. Suji will come too." Mrs. Bang told Junhyuk and I once we got back from school. She told us that we should start packing.

"My mom often asks one maid to come with us during our family trips, to take care of me. I'm glad she chose you..." he grinned. "I don't have any friends I wanna take though."

"Take Taehyun!" I got excited for a moment, but then realized how much they hate each other. "Never mind."

"Sure. That'll be fun! Let's knock on his door later and convince his mother to give him permission." He actually agreed and I stared at him in amazement. Who is this person? Is this the same Junhyuk I know?

"Sounds great." I suddenly gained energy to do my chores quickly and pack up, so that we could immediately go to Taehyun's place.

Once finished, Junhyuk and I walked over next door. Before coming, I told Taehyun that we're visiting him so he just agreed.

"Hey, I missed you already." He teased.

"Me too." I giggled.

"Wanna come to Busan with us this weekend? My parents and Yina's family are also going to be there, as well as Suji." Junhyuk tried to convince him.

"Yeah, that sounds fun. I'll go."

___________________________

TXT's coming out with new merch ahshsh I'm broke af uhmmm I'll think of a way ahhhhh.... AND OMG DAECHWITA IS SOOOOO GOOD AND D-2 WHOLE MIXTAPE<3 My fav track is People omg but every song is amazing

And today was the face time call fansign with TXT:') one day hopefully I can go go a fs huhuh, I never make it when I try...

Song: OFFONOFF — homeless door (Feat. Rad Museum)