44 | video call

Suji~

Suji~

"So... you used to like her?" I asked Taehyun about Serim while we walked home from the bus stop. It's definitely been a long day.

"Past tense. Liked," he patted my head before wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "I liked her during my freshman year. We became close because of the club, and she was the only person that actually understood me at the time. She just saw me as a junior, and nothing more than that. I also didn't confess to her because it wasn't my priority to date- people were just loud, and she somehow found out."

"Thanks for telling me." I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, taking both of his hands in mine. I tiptoed and grabbed Taehyun's necktie, pulling it down to give him a soft little peck.

"I love you." He whispered between our lips and I smiled. He placed his hands on my waist, tugging me towards him until there was no more space. He kissed me deeply and passionately, telling me how much he longed for me without having to say it in words.

I felt it, and I missed it.

"I want to be your present and future. I love you too." I rest my forehead against his and we stayed like that for a while. I don't wanna go home yet, I just want to be with him until by knees give up.

"Won't you get it trouble if you don't go in now." He wouldn't let go of my hand, afraid that I'll disappear again.

"Yeah, sadly..." I looked down and pouted.

"It's alright, we can just video chat later."

__________________________

Taehyun~

"I wish we had more time together earlier

"I wish we had more time together earlier... but this is good enough. I feel like we should talk about our problems more often, so that we don't repeat the same mistakes." I suggested and Suji agreed over the video call.

"I totally agree. I think I have a big problem with jealousy, because it seems like I jump into conclusions way too fast. When I was new here, I got mad at Yina because I thought she was flirting with you... then I acted rude towards Serim even before I got evidence. I have serious trust issues, and it affected us. I'm sorry."

"That's exactly the problem with me too. I didn't trust you- I didn't trust us once a hurdle came into our lives. Test one, and I already gave up so fast. I knew I love you, but I had such a superiority complex. I told myself that I matter more that anything else- I didn't even think about what you felt. I'm so sorry." I deeply apologized to her... it's embarrassing. I'm so ashamed of myself.

"I mean there's nothing wrong with putting yourself first, as long as you're not putting anyone else down. After the incident, I did blame you a lot... I blamed you because I felt used. I hated you because I kept thinking I wasn't within your standards. I'll be honest and tell you that your words hurt me like hell, and it definitely brought down my self esteem. I'm fine now, though. I'm over that and I just wanna start over with you." Her demeanour quickly changed.

"Me too. I'm sorry for all the things I've said and done... I just want you to know that you're the most important thing to me. I can never lose you again." I stared at the bracelet she gave me and smiled.

"Same here. I love you." She gave me a virtual kiss.

"I want to meet you right now. I'm having the strongest urge to just hug and kiss you." I admired her from the small screen.

"I'll sneak out. Let's go buy some fish shaped ice cream from the convenience store!" Suji's eyes lit up and I agreed.

___________________________

Suji~

"Wow, I haven't seen you in a long time!" I greeted Taehyun in sarcasm. I didn't exactly sneak out, since I got permission from one of the older maids. It's actually pretty late, but that's good since there might be some near-expiration date food for free.

"I wanna hold your hand." Taehyun honestly said and I nodded. He interlocked his fingers with mine, and I immediately felt flustered.

"You don't even have to ask." I pecked his cheek and he blushed.

We looked throughout the convenience store for some almost expired food, and luckily there were a few lunch boxes that expire today. We also grabbed some drinks and fish shaped ice cream.

"These are expired." I told the guy at the cashier register.

"Fine, just take it." He sighed heavily while punching in the codes for the other purchases. He handed us the bag and we sat outside to eat.

"This is nice... just the two of us." I commented and he strongly agreed.

"It's kinda therapeutic. Especially after our talk earlier, I felt like a brick has been lifted off my chest." Taehyun chuckled. We ate in silence, since the food tasted extra good because it was free.

"Anyways, have you thought of what you want to do in university?" I asked.

"I'm probably still gonna continue studying music and dance, maybe acting too. Maybe I'll try auditioning for companies soon... I have so much call cards in my drawer. I would honestly love to become an actor or idol."

"That would fit you perfectly! I'll always support you. I'll buy all your albums and attend your concerts. If you're an actor, I'll watch each of your movies a million times over." I excitedly talked and he just smiled.

"How about you? What's your dream?" Taehyun stared at me lovingly while watching me eat.

"This," I held up the dessert. "I want to become a pastry chef. I will have my own café and bakery one day- specifically in Insadong or Gangnam! I'll build it near your company, so the trainees can always visit after practice." I told him my very unrealistic dream... I'll work hard to hopefully try and achieve it.

"You know, you can actually start that dream now. Online business have been very popular lately. It's never too early to start, and I can help you." He took my hand in his and I just melted.

"I agree! We should start soon then."

____________________________

Four of my packages arrived in the mail today from Weverse Shop and Amazon Prime agshhs, it felt like Christmas opening everything:) I now have my new digital drawing pad & printer for my business ahhhh, so excited!!!

+ DRAMA MV IN A FEW HOURS AND TREASURE DEBUT WOOOO

Song: Jay Park (박재범) — JOAH (좋아)