19 | invalid feelings

Suji~

Suji~

"How's it going with you and Yina?" I asked Junhyuk while we shared a meal together.

"Nothing," he shrugged. "There's nothing going on between us."

"Why can't you just like her? She's in love with you." I shook my head and he just rolled his eyes, giving me the same amount of attitude.

"Why can't you just like me? I'm in love with you!" He replied aggressively and I got taken aback. "I mean... I was in love with you. Not anymore."

"Then you weren't in love. You just liked me, or maybe it was all just infatuation?" I honestly told him what I thought and he agreed.

"I'm actually trying to like Yina. So far, it's not going too bad. She's still really sweet, even when I was a douche to her before... she just doesn't seem so interested anymore," he sighed in exhaustion. "I don't know how to win her back."

"Are you even trying? Don't tell me you're just using her as a rebound. She'll never go back to you that way." I began shaking my head and his eyes just expanded.

"N-No way!" He heavily stuttered. "Why would I use someone like that? That's just so rude."

"Then why are you doing it? Don't lead her on if you're not gonna be sincere. Yina already went through a lot because of you. Feelings are something you should never play with, understand that."

___________________________

Suji~

School felt really weird on Monday, since the girls who bullied me were suspended- meaning, lots of people were missing in school. I didn't mind though, I'm kinda glad with not having to see their faces.

"Wanna study in the library?" Taehyun asked me after class. One of my legs started to hurt again, so he wrapped his arm around me for support while walking.

As per usual, Junhyuk and Yina joined us and we had a small study session. Exams are coming up soon, so we really need to start getting serious.

"Can you help me? I'm not really understanding exponential functions, especially the transformations part." Junhyuk asked Yina, and she just stared at him in confusion. Never have he once asked her for a favour.

"Oh... sure." She took out her math books and began re-explaining the topic.

"Can you help me too? I also don't understand." I asked Taehyun and he excitedly opened his book to page two hundred four.

I could totally just join the two since Yina's teaching the same thing anyways, but I don't wanna ruin their moment. Plus, anything math related gets Taehyun excited. I don't know how he does it; both him and Yina- I wish I had their brains.

"Taehyun your private tutor, gladly at service." He winked and I suddenly felt all flustered. This boy really knows how to play with my emotions.

He held my hand underneath the table, while teaching me how to properly use a T chart graph to make my life easier. How am I supposed to focus at this rate?

"Give her this. It's from my hagwon- just explain it." Yina handed Taehyun an extra assignment with good examples. She also let Junhyuk do it.

The rest of our session was silent, only a few small conversations here and there. Just so they could check up and give us instructions if we needed them.

"I'm done!" Junhyuk excitedly showed his work to Yina, which kinda discouraged me for a second.

"It's all wrong," she shook her head. "How will I make you study well enough for the exam? Should we make a deal?"

"Sounds fun," he mischievously smirked. "If I get over sixty on the math exam, you'll go on a date with me."

"W-What?" She completely stuttered at his sudden statement. "That's too easy. Eighty percent... no negotiations."

"I've never passed a math exam, are you kidding me? How about seventy?" He tried to flutter his eyelashes, but she didn't care.

"If you really want something, you have to work hard for it. I'm not easy." Yina grabbed her stuff and left to go home.

"Now you see how she's really like? You had your chance." Taehyun just laughed.

__________________________

HOPE THIS STORY ISN'T TOO BORING HUHUH... what do you guys think of it so far???

And I learned the CYSM choreo today ahdhsh my kneecaps hurt

Song: VERIVERY — All I Do ( 집에 가지 않을래)