39 | stranger

Suji~

Suji~

I couldn't stop looking at the picture Taehyun drew for me.

As always, it's extremely perfect. He shaded it and took serious care of any details, even the smallest... it looks exactly like me but better. The me in this picture looks so happy.

The picture I drew of him was effortless, literally. I didn't even try since it's not for marks, just like how he didn't even try to resuscitate our relationship. I'm still trying to manifest how we broke apart- in a span of three days, we were in love, he broke up with me, then I'm now confused and angry. It's a lot to take in.

I went on my way to the ESD room, trying to revise the words I practiced in my head. I obviously have to quit... all the people I don't want to see are here.

"I've decided to quit the club." I came forward to the teacher supervisor, and she stared at me in curiosity.

"Why the rush? Is there anyone bothering you in class?" She asked and I felt my throat go dry.

"Just personal reasons." I answered shortly and she nodded.

"Alright, but you'll have to talk to the president of the club. I'm not really in charge of anything, so I wouldn't know. Taehyun will be here soon." She mentioned and I immediately panicked.

"He is the reason why I don't wanna be here. He broke up with me!" I couldn't help but raise up my voice, which shocked the teacher. Oh gosh...

"Is that so? Okay, I'll just tell him." She noticed how fidgety I was getting, so she just let me go.

I ran out the room and bumped into somebody's chest in the process. I looked up and it's Huening Kai... just great! Another person I don't wanna see.

"Hey, I'm so sorry about what happened at the club. I should have known better. I heard about what happened to you and Taehyun, and I'm willing to take responsibility of my actions. I'll tell him exactly what happened... I'm extremely sorry." Kai pleaded.

"It doesn't matter anymore. Plus, it's not completely your fault- I should have been more aware. Taehyun said it's not because of the kiss that he's upset, so just don't stress it. Don't get yourself involved." I honestly told him and he understood.

"If you need any help, just call me. I'll talk to him anyways... I don't think I can feel well until I get this burden off my chest. I know I did something wrong."

___________________________

Taehyun~

"That was out of nowhere. Why would you suddenly break up with her? You two were in such a healthy relationship," Junhyuk stated while I fell over my bed. "Did you even think it through? You two were fine the day before. All of this just seems so impulsive."

"The trust wasn't there anymore, you know that." I shook my head and closed my eyes.

"Take it off then," he slapped my belly and my eyes shot open. "That fucking bracelet! Get rid of it- throw it away, or even burn it."

"No way!" I twirled it around my wrist. Maybe it's me who's going to have a hard time moving on... maybe I set myself up.

"You're regretting it already. It's so damn obvious..." He sighed in disbelief, coming to sit beside me on the bed. "What was the reason?"

"Heat of the moment? I think all my emotions just exploded, and I took it out on her. It's not good- I'm the one who's toxic, and I'm too scared to risk it. I don't want her to get hurt in the end."

"You already hurt her. What do you think she's asking herself right now? Who do you think she's blaming? Kai and Serim have automatically been involved too. Suji's so insecure, you know that."

"I believe her with the Kai thing. I know she wouldn't do something like that, and I also noticed that Kai has been crushing on her for a while." I took a deep breath and thought harder. My reasons were all so stupid... bad influence? In what way?

"It just doesn't add up." Junhyuk hit me with the pillow.

"Why do you keep hitting me?!" I screamed and he hit me again.

"Because you need to get a hold of yourself! You make zero sense!"

___________________________

Omg I forgot to tell y'all my pulls for TDCE agsggs- I got three Yeonjun's and one Soobin:) I've pulled Yeonjun in every TXT album so,,, NOT EVEN SURPRISED HAHA + I've started to buy Taehyun pcs now bc I'm so desperate lmao

Song: NCT 127 (엔시티 127) — WHITE NIGHT (백야)