28 | good morning

Taehyun~

Taehyun~

"Good morning." I greeted Suji first thing. She's still clinging onto my torso, and I don't think she plans on letting go. We cuddled all night while watching movies, and I honestly didn't even notice when we crashed. It was a lot of fun.

"Five more minutes..." she mumbled against my chest. I admired her perfect visuals- long lashes, small face, amazing features. She's definitely blessed. I'm even more blessed to have her. "Twenty more minutes please."

"Might as well sleep until tomorrow." I dragged her up and into the house, all while she's still hugging me from behind.

"I need to pee." Her eyes were still half closed and she's about to fall.

"Do you want me to urinate with you?" I had my dead serious expression on. Her eyes expanded, really waking her up.

"I can go by myself." Suji changed her previous statement and I showed her where to go.

"I'll make breakfast. Take your time." I encouraged her and she obeyed.

I took out the ingredients needed to make Pajeon, and soon began mixing them together. Pajeon is literally so easy to make and hard to mess up, unless you let it cook unattended- which you should never do. I turned on the stove and placed the right amount of mixture onto the pan.

"Pajeon!" Suji already took a shower and watched me cook from over the counter. I looked at her who's watching me, and she just has this dumb smirk on her face. Probably imagining me as her husband.

"Wife, do you want some rice with this?" I placed the last drops onto the pan while asking.

"Of course, husband." She stood up and I pointed at the pantry. Suji took two packs of instant rice and put them in the microwave to cook.

"Don't you feel like we're actually married? It's so fun." I claimed and she just grinned. She went back to hugging me like earlier.

"Whenever we fake things, it becomes real. Let's be fake married so we can actually get married one day." She joked around and it made me feel so flustered.

"Alright, wifey." I pecked her forehead and she pulled me closer, roughly kissing me on the lips. Since when did she get so confident?

"You like that?" She pulled away but her face was only a few inches away from me. I immediately made some distance, not wanting to do anything that can make her uncomfortable. A boy and girl alone in a house- anything can happen... that's probably what she's thinking.

"Do you want to do it?" I asked and she raised an eyebrow.

"Do what?" Suji was completely clueless, which made me feel relieved.

"Take the rice out from the microwave, of course!" I laughed awkwardly.

We ate in silence, just enjoying the food. We then planned out what we're gonna do for the rest of today and tomorrow.

___________________________

Suji~

I waited for him in the living room while he got ready for our date. We decided to explore Ihwa Mural Village today, since we want to take cool pictures and look at the great art made by local artists.

"Let's go?" He reached out his hand and I held onto him. We planned to ride a bus towards our desired destination, only to be bothered by a group of rude students from our class.

"You two really don't look good together. What do you like about her? She's so... flat. There's nothing there. She's so dumb too- what is the Kang Taehyun doing with someone like her?" One of the guys said, and it honestly felt like I was punched in the guts.

"Don't listen to them. They have nothing better to do." Taehyun pulled me closer and made me lean against him. He took his other hand and pressed it against my ear, blocking out the noise.

"Are you ignoring us?" The girl took her vape out and blew the air onto my boyfriend's face, even though smoking is highly restricted inside public transportation.

"There's someone vaping here! She seems underaged too." Taehyun screamed to the bus driver and they immediately kicked them out of the bus.

"Am I flat?" I placed my hands onto my chest and began looking for boobs. They're nonexistent.

"No, you're not flat." He looked far into the distance and nervously answered.

"How do you know?" I joked around and he just choked on the air. I hit his back and he began breathing normally again.

"Just... you keep hugging me." Taehyun turned red again like last time, but he just shook it off.

"Just playing with you," I laughed at his cuteness. "We're here!"

___________________________

I've been so unproductive aghshs

Song: George (죠지) & Kang Hyein (강혜인) — Something