8 | simple

Taehyun~

Taehyun~

"Hey, what's up?" I asked Suji, since she's been acting weird today. Whenever Junhyuk passes by, she tries to hide behind me. She's also been caught off guard many times.

"He confessed to me." She whispered into my ear and my soul kinda just left my body. Of course he did.

"What did you say?" I began to feel so furious, my ears are probably turning red. She was either avoiding him because it's their day one, or because she rejected him. Hope it's the second choice...

"I rejected him, of course!" Thank goodness.

"Don't you live in the same house? Isn't that awkward?" I tried to think from her shoes. "Do you wanna stay at my place for a while?"

"Huh?!" She blushed while beginning to panic. "No! It's fine... I still have work there to do."

"Work?" I tilted my head.

"Oh! I just try to do some housework there, since they're already letting me eat and sleep there. Just good deeds." She awkwardly laughed.

"Is that so? Well then, what time's your curfew?" I pulled my chair closer to her, and she almost seemed like she was about to faint.

"I always have to be home by five." She told me and took a deep breath. I've never asked a girl to come over... my parents will find it odd too.

"Come over until five then. My place is quieter than the library," I finally grew the courage to ask. I can't let her be alone with Junhyuk. "What do you think?"

"Sure," Suji looked down and her eyebrows suddenly furrowed. "Is Yina gonna be there?"

"Why would I invite her? I mean if you would feel more comfortable, then I will-"

"No! It's all good."

___________________________

Suji~

Taehyun and I walked home instead of taking the bus, and well... that literally felt like it came out of a movie. We got to know each other better, talked about random things.

Once we arrived to his humble abode, his mother greeted us by the door- quite shocked by my presence.

"Oh... this is interesting. Are you Taehyun's girlfriend? He's never brought anyone home before!" She began getting excited and I looked at Taehyun, who's just shaking his head.

"We're just friends." I assured her, but it seems like she doesn't buy it.

"Yeah, we're just gonna study..." he began to fidget and began walking towards the stairs. "We're gonna work in my room."

"No way. You two stay and study in the living room! Why does it have to be in your bedroom?" His mom crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Unless she's your girlfriend, then go ahead."

"Yeah, she is my girlfriend." Taehyun went back and interlocked his fingers with mine. My heart skipped a beat...

"Keep the door open. Make sure you two actually study." She warned us and we both said yes to her conditions.

"Sorry about that." He immediately let go once we made it inside.

"Oh, no. It's fine..." I blushed. His room is really nice and clean, he also seems to have a number of stuffed bears. It looks like a kids room, which I find so cute.

"Do you need help with anything?" He laid down his books and asked.

"Yeah, a couple of math questions. I'm still not quite understanding logarithms." I shook my head for being so dumb... I'm such a slow learner!

"I'll reteach you the last couple of lessons. I'll attempt to make it very simple," He grabbed another book from his shelf, then opened up to the topic. "I have two of these books, and they have the best explanations. I'll give you the other one."

Taehyun did teach me, and I began gaining a deeper understanding towards the topic... while also realizing what I'm starting to feel for him.

"Does it make sense?" His big eyes stared at me with hope.

"It does." I lost my breath because of how close we are to each other.

"That's good then! I finished my math homework already. Once you're done the questions, just check with me. I'm gonna take a nap."

"For sure." I nodded and began to focus on my work... until he suddenly rested his head on my shoulders.

Oh gosh.

His eyelashes are so long and pretty, his face is much smaller than I thought, his hair looks so soft- I just wanna touch it.

So this is how it feels like to have a crush.

"Here's your snacks-" his mother suddenly came in and we quickly separated.

"I already finished my homework. I was taking a nap." Taehyun tried to explain to his mom and she just laughed.

"Aren't you two dating? That's what couples normally do!" She laid down a plate filled with pre-cut fruits, before staring at me for like a minute. "You look very familiar..."

___________________________

TXT'S ALBUM TEASER JUST CAME OUT AND AHHHH ITS SO GOOD:') Every track hits so different and amazingly I got chills ashshshhs

+ I'M CURRENTLY MAKING A JOURNAL:) PLEASE COMMENT DOWN YOUR NAME + TXT BIAS! I'm gonna write it down<3

My new IG journaling acc is @lorintrbl 🥺

Song: SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) — Simple