46 | butterfly

Suji~

Suji~

Our last year of high school went by very quickly. Before I knew it, we were already getting our applications processed in our chosen universities. Although Taehyun, Junhyuk, Yina, and I aren't in the same university- we still promised to always keep in touch.

Actually, Junhyuk and Yina have broken up. The stress during our entrance exams really got to them, which created arguments... and well... I still believe they'll get back together, and that it all was just a big misunderstanding. Plus, they're the only ones in our group who'll be attending the same university- they wouldn't be able to avoid each other.

I actually don't work for the Bang's anymore, since my mom got out of the hospital and is now cancer free. My business also blew up, and I already have a bakery in Hongdae. My success bloomed way faster than I ever expected, and it was all done with the help of my friends and family. With the money I earned, I already bought my family a home and enough saved for my college tuition.

"Are you ready?" Taehyun asked me as I opened the front door. My mom's head peaked out from the kitchen, and she quickly waddled over beside me.

"I am." I showed him my luggage and he carried it for me. Yina and Junhyuk are already inside the car, obviously not sitting beside each other. Since Yina's driver is the one taking us to the airport, she chose shotgun.

"Take care of my daughter." My mom patted Taehyun's back, and he gladly assured her.

Today, we're going to Japan as a graduation gift from our parents. I was supposed to originally share a room with Taehyun, but then Yina and Junhyuk... so I'm now stuck with her.

It's totally okay... no sarcasm...

"So annoying." Yina rolled her eyes at him for no reason. Sometimes they just make random remarks at each other, probably to gain each other's attention. I just know they're aching to be back together. It's been like what? Two months I think.

We checked our plane seats, and I luckily got the one beside Taehyun. We smiled to each other while finding our seats.

That means....

"Ah, shit." Junhyuk scoffed while putting his luggage inside the headboard. Yina crossed her arms while calling dibs on the window seat.

"Should we help them? I mean, they did a lot for us when we broke up." I asked Taehyun while we waited for the plane to go up.

"Yeah, we need to push them. They're both very thick headed," he chuckled and I strongly agreed. "And we didn't break up. It was only a cool off."

"Whatever you say." I whistled and he shook his head. Seconds later, Taehyun grabbed my hand and put it in his.

"I love you forever. Whatever happened then doesn't even matter anymore." He kissed the back of my hand, sending butterflies down my stomach.

"Me too." I kissed his cheek, and the announcements came on just in time.

The flight was pretty smooth, and I got to take a nice short nap on my boyfriend's shoulders. Since Japan is very close, we literally arrived in two hours.

"How was it?" I teased Junhyuk once we got out of the plane.

"She's so petty." He clicked his tongue.

"Sheesh, and so are you. That's why you two fit together so well." I laughed and he just turned bright red.

"You're gonna make them hate each other." Taehyun chuckled while wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

We arrived to our hotel, and rested for a while so we're ready for all the walking later. Yina and I changed clothes and laid down for a bit, reminding us of the good old days.

"Remember when we went to Busan?" I reminisced and she chuckled.

"I kinda broke up with Junhyuk that time as well. I ended my one sided love there." She bittersweetly smiled.

"But you fell in love again, after like two days..." I mumbled under my breath. "What's holding you back? It's obvious that you're still into him."

"I'm scared that we'd keep fighting, then I'll just keep coming back to him. It'll become a cycle... and that would be extremely exhausting." She hugged the pillow and sighed.

"I have to be real honest with you, but the way you and Junhyuk broke up was super immature. If you really love each other, then you'll have to exceed boundaries. You two were the ones who told me this... that when you love someone, you have to trust them. You'll have to trust in each other. I know you can do it."

"I don't know... I just don't want to be a pushover like before. That old Yina is gone." She fiddled with her fingers.

"Tell me, do you love him?" I asked and she just blanked out.

"I'm so in love with him."

__________________________

This book ends this Friday!!! :(

Song: TREASURE (트레저) — COME TO ME (들어와)