41 | photograph

Taehyun~

Taehyun~

"You haven't talked about Suji lately. Is there anything wrong?" Mom asked while we ate dinner. I accidentally dropped my chopsticks, so I stood up to get another.

"I broke up with her." I said for like the one thousandth time. Thinking back to our old memories, I really didn't have any good reason to end our relationship. Junhyuk was right about everything- I shouldn't have broken up with her, it was driven by the moment, and we could have easily fixed things. I was just impatient.

"Why?" It seems like mom lost her appetite too.

"I thought about what you said that day... but I think I messed up. It seems like I was the bad influence, not the other way around. I made her feel low and insecure." I kept my head down.

"There was a misunderstanding?" She took a sip of water before continuing our conversation.

"Somewhat, but I think it's for the best. We shouldn't even be dating at this age- it's just a distraction, like you said. I just can't help but miss her... but it's normal." I could barely let my words out.

"But you weren't happy then," she stood up and pulled me into a hug. "I want my son to be happy. I didn't mean any of the things I said about her, I was just upset that you rebelled. I don't want you to end up on the wrong path. I also think Suji has helped you in many ways... I haven't seen you smile so much in years. You became my confident, honest, and happy little boy once again."

"She won't ever take me back. I know how punctual she is," I looked down at my bracelet and suddenly felt a pool of tears stream down my face. "I lost her trust."

"Then win her back. If she's punctual, then so are you- that's why you're perfect together. Once you say something, we all know there's no turning back. I hope you tell yourself to try again." She patted my back and gave me a motherly smile.

"I'll try again."

___________________________

Suji~

"You know what I find really weird? There's just something about your stupid scandal that makes me so curious." Yina sat across me while we ate lunch at the school's baseball field.

"What is it now?" I barely listened while taking another bite of my sandwich, and she just shook her head.

"Who the hell took those pictures? Who posted them?" She sighed in disbelief. "Did you see any of our classmates at the club that night?"

"I barely remember anything. I tried to forget whatever happened," I honestly replied and received an unimpressed look from her. Yina stood up and began walking away. "Hey! Where are you going?"

"I'm going to find out which bitch ruined your relationship. I want you back with Taehyun by the end of this month." She declared like it's nothing.

I quickly finished up my sandwich, and ran to catch up to her. Truthfully, I'm doing much better now and think getting back with him is a horrible idea. We've broken up two months ago, and it's not too bad anymore. If I have to talk to him for educational purposes, then I do. Other than that, I don't try and waste my energy on someone so confusing.

Taehyun still tries to talk to me- in fact, he also asked me to get back with him. I strongly rejected every single time. He wants to get back with me, but he won't admit his mistakes. What if he gets bored of me once more? What if he gives into rumours again? It's useless.

As always, high school boys are just a whole bunch of hormone controlled testosterones. They're also so blind when it comes to the truth! Like gosh. Maybe it goes both ways, but that's not the point here- what I'm trying to say is, I absolutely despite Kang Taehyun. He acts like he doesn't care, but deep down I know he's a wimp.

"Can you track down who did this?" Yina asked one of the boys from Hack Club, named Beomgyu. Apparently he's really good with computer stuff.

"For sure! Give me ten minutes." He connected the phone to his laptop and started looking for the ID code of the anonymous person who posted it.

"I'll jump the bitch who did this." Yina crossed her arm while watching Beomgyu focus on his work.

"Done... and holy crap," He chuckled mischievously. "Never would have thought of this one."

"Who?" Yina and I both said at the same time. He whistled a bit, asking us to pay him cash. Yina handed him a fifty thousand won bill and he smirked.

"Yoo Serim."

___________________________

I started watching Haikyuu today bc of TXT Drama MV teaser lol & already on ep 15... also, I rlly wanna watch Black Clover but it's not on Canadian Netflix:')

I also binge watched Taehyun's fancams and agsgsh I rlly love him he's the best boy ever ahhh<3

Song: JOHN PARK ( ) — THIS ISN'T IT (이게 아닌데)