Ch 9

When morning came y/n and Shoto bid her parents farewell.

"Come visit us again soon yeah?" Y/n's mother hugged her tightly. Y/n nodded.

"We're gonna miss you." Her dad gave her a hug as well.

"I Love you!" Y/n said as she climbed back into the carriage.

She was smiling all the way back to the manor until she dozed off. The atmosphere was so comfortable...how could you blame her? A light tap on her shoulder woke her and she rubbed her eyes.

"We're back." Shoto said, climbing out and helping her out as well. He thanked the stage coach and they walked into the manor.

"Y/n! We're so glad to have you back!" Fuyumi hugged her. "Shoto, father wants to see you." She whispered to her brother quietly. Y/n peeked at the boy over Fuyumi's shoulder. He looked agitated and he walked away from them to meet with his father.

"How was it?" Fuyumi asked, trying to take
y/n's mind off Shoto.

"It's was good! It was nice to see my parents again." She smiled.

"Ah that's good." Fuyumi patted her shoulder. "Well, you must want a bath after all the traveling. I'll have the maids set up a bath for you." Fuyumi said.

"That'd be nice, thank you." Y/n smiled.

~lil timeskip~

Y/n sunk down into the warm water with a sigh. She scrubbed her hair with soap and rinsed, climbing out of the bath and drying off with a towel. She got dressed quickly and exited the baths just in time to hear a commotion coming from the dining hall. She jumped when the dining hall doors swung open. Shoto was backing out of the room, yelling at his father.

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THE MATTER!" He shouted one last time before slamming the doors and walking briskly out of the manor. Y/n stood still for a moment, eyes wide. "Should I follow him? No...I don't want to make him more upset."
Y/n thought as she walked to a nearby maid.

"I'm going to the market for a bit. I'll be back." She said. The maid nodded.

Y/n walked to the market, a few coins in hand to buy herself a snack.

"Five coins for an apple." The man said. Y/n nodded and handed him the coins, taking the apple and walking through the town. She took a bite, looking from shop to shop and admiring the place despite it being where she basically got sold off.

"Oh hey, your that pretty little lady I saw a couple days ago." The boy with the lute showed up beside her.

"Hm?" Y/n turned her head to look at him.
"Oh! Your...Kaminari right?" She said, trying her best to remember his name.

"Whoah! Yeah! You remembered!" He smiled at her.

"Is he bothering you?!" The girl in the witch hat showed up moments later.

"Oh no it's alright." Y/n smiled.

"Oh hey! Your That girl from before!" She shouted. "I can't remember if I gave you my name but I'm Uraraka!"

"It's nice to meet you, I'm y/n!" She said, smiling at the two.

"What're you here in this town for? I haven't seen you around very often." Kaminari asked.

"Oh I just came to grab something to eat." Y/n explained.

"Your dressed pretty fancy... where you from?" Uraraka asked.

"Oh, I live at the Todoroki manor." Y/n said.

"W-whoah!! That creepy place?" Kaminari yelped. "What do you do there? Do they torture you?" He asked.