Author's Note

Hello and welcome to A Shattering Touch! This is a Tomura Shigaraki X Reader story, with a female reader, with switching points of view that mainly remain in the reader's first person.

All artwork and quotes used in chapters/cover belong to their rightful owner; all storylines canon to BNHA/MHA belong to Kohei Horikoshi, all non-canon storylines as well as the reader "character" belongs to the author (me, MillieFanfic).

This story could be triggering, as the characters are villains and deal with all sorts of crime, such as sexual assault/harassment aimed at Y/N in a few scenes. There is violence (not too gory, except for a certain character death), sexual content, alcohol, strong language, and obviously some of the character's backstories (Like Tomura's, Y/N's, and Dabi's) are dark and can deal with mental health issues and abuse. I highly doubt people will have a major issue reading it, as it really isn't bad, but as a person with mental health issues I know a little warning can be nice, so here it is! 

This fic means a lot to me and I've been working on it for about three years now, and finally typing it all out and publishing it for my readers to see is very important to me, so please, enjoy!!! I love all your comments and reactions to my other books, so I hope this one can impact you as the others do!

ALSO. CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO AND ON LEAD INTO HEAVY MANGA SPOILERS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN VISITED YET IN THE ANIME. I'D RECCOMEND PREPARING YOURSELF FOR SOME INTENSITY IF YOU ARE AN ANIME-ONLY THAT DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE SPOILERS, AND I HOPE MY MANGA-READER FOLLOWERS ENJOY MY TAKE ON THIS. (this note was written in September 2020)

I love you guys!

-MillieFanfic