Chapter Seven - Y/N

"and that was the thing about her,

she kept on surviving."               - k.azizian

My eyes opened groggily, my mind rerunning the memory of the laser when it pierced, that undeniable pain. It had felt like a hot knife scraping horizontally down my side then repeatedly stabbing into the already open wound, before twisting around. It sucked. Each breath was labored, but my whole side was numb at the moment.

"Hello?" I asked, voice raspy and cracking. I was at the bar, but I wasn't in my room, I was on a bed that was stripped of the sheets. I turned my head and smiled a little. I was in Tenko's room.

"Y/N?" Kurogiri asked, floating in. I was slightly embarrassed, as I was completely topless with only a towel covering my breasts, but I wasn't too worried as I knew that I could've died if they hadn't fixed me up. "Are you up?"

"Yeah..." I exhaled as I forced myself to sit up, ignoring the pain and holding the towel firm against my chest. Kuro's glowing eyes met mine and saw my discomfort, and chuckled.

"Don't worry. The towel was only off when it was only Toga in the room, cleaning up the spilled blood and stopping the flow. When Dabi and I helped sew you up, she covered your chest. We didn't see anything. Tomura wanted to help, but I wouldn't let him, it's way too risky. He just watched."

"Tomura wanted to help?" My eyebrows raised, and Kurogiri nodded. I turned my head, glancing down at the newly stitched wound, gauze covering it, the edges stained with blood, and cracked a smile. "Did Toga take some blood?"

"You should've heard her, raving about how excited she was to turn into you." 

I laughed, but felt the burning pain and stopped myself.

"Where are they? Where is Tomura?"

Kurogiri's expression shifted slightly, like he was teasing me. "Tomura is fine. And they're downstairs with Bakugo." I blushed, knowing how obvious I was. He opened up a portal before disappearing as Toga popped out with a big smile.

"Hi, Y/N!" She grabbed my bra from the table near Tenko's bed, and I couldn't help but think of how uncomfortable that would be out of context as I dropped my towel and Himiko helped me into my bra. I sat back down, already exhausted. "Um, your shirt was all torn apart from the blast, and all bloody, so we threw it out. Is there something in your room?"

"Yeah." I replied, gritting my teeth at how it hurt to literally do anything. "There's a black sweatshirt on my bed in my room." Toga scurried out and was back quickly, the sweatshirt out in front of her as she shut the door gently with her foot, eyes wide.

"Y/N! This is a boy's sweatshirt!" She squealed.

"Uh, I like big hoodies." I lied, but she saw right through me.

"This has to be Shigaraki's! Is it his?!"

Blushing, I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, so?"

"You like him! He is who you like!" Toga exclaimed. "You're blushing like crazy!"

"Shut up! Get out!" My face was burning.

"How are you gonna get this on if I leave?" She winked, and I groaned, slowly and painfully lifting my arms as she helped me pull it on and thread my arms in the sleeves, and stared at me expectantly once I was fully dressed.

"Toga..." I bit back a grin, trailing off.

"OH MY GOD! YOU DO!"

"We never had this conversation." I smirked, tugging up the hood and balling my hands in the sleeves, picturing Tenko in it. She squealed once again, but skipped out and downstairs.