Chapter Eighteen - Y/N

"Clever as the Devil

and twice as pretty."   -unknown

My eyes shot open as my cell door was ripped open, and hands grabbed my arms and legs, tearing me off my metal prison cot (very comfy) and out of the cell, the whiplash slamming my head against the bars. I screamed, thrashing and kicking to try to escape the grasps of the multiple prisoners holding me, and was tossed into the hall, my body hitting the cold concrete of the wall, my ears ringing. Sliding down to the floor, I looked up at the prisoners, blocking out their vulgar yelling and threats, glaring at them. I recognized some from the USJ, some from the Hassaikai, and some I just simply screwed over in the past. Great.

"You're the bitch that killed my buddy before USJ!" A burly, tattooed man yelled.

"He sexually harassed me, but-" I coughed. "-okay."

"Word on the street is that Shigaraki's been fucking you. No wonder you're a part of the League, you freak." Another man, skinner and a lot paler, sneered, and the men roared with laughter. I laughed too, basking in my apparently ironic virginity, and they glared at me, confused.

"What the hell is so funny?"

"Well, those rumors sure as hell aren't true, I'd like him to take me to dinner first-" I snorted, but was cut off as the skinner man with the sexual comment smacked me hard across the face, splitting my lip open.

"Do you ever shut up?!"

I laughed again, red staining my bottom teeth.

"When I want to."

Another smack. I spat out some blood, and was immediately punched in the nose afterwards, the crack of my nose breaking ringing in my ears. My eyes automatically watered, and I tried to blink them away as I could feel the blood running from my nose down my mouth and chin.

"Do you realize the things the League's done to people like us, hm? How it affected us?!" Another prisoner asked angrily. Their faces were starting to blend together, and I didn't care who was who.

"No, would you like to explain..?" I teased and a boot slammed into my diaphragm, knocking all the wind clean out of me. I gasped as the boot drove into my side again, knocking me over, but still managed to laugh.

"You're crazy."

Laughing makes them nervous. It makes them uncomfortable and angry, because the person they are trying so hard to hurt and damage is taking it without an issue, maybe even enjoying it.

"Your League is the reason most of us are here, little lady. You put us out of business, and took over the streets. All eyes on you guys, now, yeah?" A short but bulky prisoner swung at me to punch my face again, but I grabbed his wrist, straightened out his arm and grabbed his shoulder, and kicked my knee up, which connected with his elbow and bent it about ninety degrees the wrong way. He didn't scream, props to that, but he put his free hand over my face and slammed my head back against the wall, my vision blurring a little.

"Feisty. A fighter." A couple voices snarkily commented, and I grinned a little, until a guy with what looked like devil wings on his back pulled out a shiv. The dagger was ragged, and was stained red and orange from either rust or blood, or both. Take your pick. He slashed at me, but I barely dodged, still woozy from the blunt force my head took, and it sliced into my arm, blood quickly building and seeping from the line. I roundhouse kicked his hand, and somersaulted over to the shiv as it flew out of his hand and clattered to the floor, scooping it up. I threw myself up to my feet and tackled him, locking my legs around his neck in a triangle choke and repeatedly stabbing the shiv into his neck before blood began to spurt. I ripped it out of his neck and leapt off his dead body, backing up against the wall, holding the shiv out threateningly. The thin material of my shirt was already sticking to my body with sweat and the concrete wall felt like ice.