Chapter Twelve

"I am coming 

for all the monsters that ever

touched him,

I am coming

for all the ones who twisted

his stars into shadows,

They turned him into a

nightmare,

So I'm going to be theirs."               - AND THEY'LL NEVER WAKE UP -K.S

When Y/N woke up, her eyes were blazing. Her skin felt unbearably hot, her speech was slurred just slightly, and her sweat stuck her hair to the back of her neck. Rope bound her to a chair, wrists uncomfortably rubbing against it behind her back. The three Hassaikai stood before her.

"Chisaki..?" She mumbled, looking up at them. Knowing she was drugged, specifically drugged so she couldn't physically lie, Overhaul brushed off the use of his real name.

"Sorry, Y/N." He shrugged. "We need to do this to trust you and Shigaraki. Twice and Toga seem okay." His gloved hand brushed a strand of hair off her face, and she flinched.

"What the hell kind of excuse is that?" Y/N hissed.

"There she is." Mimic commented, and Chronostasis nodded.

"You assholes... drugged me." She strained against the rope.

"Yes, we did. Again, I apologize, but this needs to be done. You know quite a bit. Don't try to lie, because you can't. Think of it as a fun drunk." Chisaki sat across from her. "I don't wanna hurt you, Y/N. Don't try anything with your quirks, or I'll have to. Now... has Shigaraki spoken of betraying us?"

"No." She sluggishly replied, and her brain was screaming at her to shut up, to stop talking, but she couldn't.

"Would you betray us?"

"...No." Y/N said after a moment. "Unless you screwed me over."

"Do you trust me? Or the Hassaikai?" Overhaul asked.

"No." Her answer was quick, and sure. He nodded, sitting back, expression unreadable.

"Do you trust Shigaraki?"

"With my life." She replied with a smirk, and the three men looked at one another. "Y'all seem like you wanna kill me right now, so maybe you should just-"

Mimic suddenly punched her.

"STOP MOCKING THE YAKUZA, YOU INSOLENT GIRL! IS THAT WHAT YOU HOPE TO ACHIEVE HERE?!" He yelled. Y/N reeled, her cheek being punched turned her head to the side, and her eyes were wide. It was almost like he aimed for the scar on her cheekbone. She aggressively shook her head, like she was attempting to shake off the drug, and grinned crookedly, cracking her jaw.

"Mimic, back off." Kai deadpanned. "Chronostasis, do not try anything."

"A friendly chat, Overhaul?" Y/N's voice shook slightly. "If we weren't cutting this deal, you'd be so screwed. But did I make it? Did I do well in tryouts?" Sarcasm was evident in her words. Chronostasis placed something on her lap, a beaked mask, identical to Overhaul's, except it was completely black. She rolled her bloodshot E/C eyes. "A mask, really?"

"You're loyal to your League, but you're a temporary yakuza now. Welcome to the Hassaikai." Chisaki leaned in and untied her hands, and she shoved away, tugging off the ropes around her ankles herself. She stood up, but her legs gave out and she fell to her knees, stomach turning.