Chapter Seventeen - Tomura

Love

is the seventh sense

which destroys all

the six senses.                  -Jbs&f                 

I was slumped on the couch playing video games when Y/N walked down the stairs, catching my eye. I removed my headset, watching her hips sway just slightly as she moved, her skirt swinging in the smallest manner. She had tugged my hoodie on over her button down, and she had clearly removed her waistcoat and tie, and scrubbed off the little bit of dark makeup she wore to accentuate her eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off her and her voice was in my head before I realized I was staring.

Hey, perv. Like what you see?

My line of sight darted back up to her face, and she was blushing a little, but shot me a wink and my mind spun with thoughts that I'm not at all comfortable telling you, whoever the hell you are reading this. Her eyes widened and her blush darkened and I figured out that she was still in my head and bit my lip, turning off my unranked match despite the anger in the chat. I was about to go stand up and go to her, but then I saw who followed downstairs after her and red clouded my vision. I'm going to kill him. Were they up in her room? Why the hell were they up there?

"Ready, Juliet? You look pretty normal." Ashfuck said, and she rolled her eyes, still all red. "Why are you so flushed?"

"Is that a compliment? And it's hot in here." Another buttery-smooth wink sent my way, and a fire burned in my abdomen. She's gotten real fucking bold ever since I kissed her, and it's driving me a little insane. Just a little.

"Well, I did say pretty, didn't I?"

I am going to murder him.

"A minute, Y/N?" I hissed, and she looked up at me in surprise.

"Of course..?"

Grabbing her wrist, I yanked her up the stairs, shooting Dabi a glare, out of earshot, and turned to her. Her eyebrows raised.

"Where the hell are you going with him?" I was pissed. Not at Y/N, but at Dabi and the stupid flirting that he tried to use on her. "Why is he flirting with you and using those shitty pick up lines?!"

"Alright, Tenko, you need to calm down." Her voice was firm, and I got even more agitated.

"Don't tell me to calm down." I growled, looking away, but I met her eyes and felt myself soften. Shit. How is she doing this to me?

"Tenko. We're going to All Might's house, because I wanna revisit some old memories. I needed some extra firepower, and you wouldn't be up for it." Y/N's eyes darted around my face. "You're way too famous in the media right now, and a lot more ruckus would be caused if you got caught over someone like me or Dabi. The League needs you here, and you're more careful than Dabi. Less reckless. Which is fantastic in almost every situation except this one."

Damn it. That makes sense. I looked away, heat rising to my face. Am I really just jealous or is there something else? Her hand reached out and brushed my face, her fingers warm and soft, and I lost the ability to form coherent words. She smiled, just slightly, and rose up on her toes a little bit, and brought her lips to mine and I melted. Melted would definitely be the correct word. Her mouth was comforting and safe, and my hands hesitated at her sides before I stopped being a dumbass and remembered the gloves, tentatively placing my hands on her hips. Y/N pulled away all too soon, and I raised my hand, pushing some hair out of her face, making her blush. Making the typically flirty Y/N blush could be quite fun.