Chapter Six - Y/N

"i was born a fighter; gatekeeper of endless war

where justice and revenge are dishes best 

served warm,

where the lines between right and

wrong don't exist anymore -"                 - the devil and god are at war inside me

That was when Tenko disappeared for a few days, causing trouble at the mall with Izuku as planned. Himiko and Dabi were accepted, as well as other villains interested in helping us attack UA. An older magician named Compress, a hunkering psychopath named Muscular, a death-row convict called Moonfish, a duplicating guy named Twice with obvious issues upstairs, a magnetic quirked girl called Magne, or Big Sis Mag, a Stain fanboy who went by Spinner and a weirdo with poisonous and harmful gas and a gun called Mustard were also queued to join the "Vanguard Action Squad", the group led by myself and Dabi to attack the camp. We wanted to grab a kid, Katsuki Bakugo, the same one I fought at USJ and the one who won the festival. He had a terrible temper, and was extremely powerful, so we wanted to turn him, to have him join us, and now we had a full League to carry out our plans.

Only Twice, Toga and Dabi took residence with us in our bar, with rooms open for anyone else who needed to crash for a few nights or so.

We had to leave in a few hours, but we all hung out in the bar, dressed and stocked up with weapons, chatting and getting to know one another. The only ones who really were open to conversation were, once again, Toga, Twice and Dabi, with Compress occasionally joining in. Also, I thought I was excited to see another girl, but I was nothing compared to Toga's enthusiasm.

"So what's your quirk, L/N? Y/N? Can I call you Y/N?" She beamed at me, accidently stabbing the arm of the sofa she was sitting on. I smiled. She reminded me of myself when I was sixteen, very emotional and chaotic, not that I'm not still like that, just so much more so. I was sitting on the counter again, boots on the stool, and Dabi was perched on the other sofa arm.

"Yeah, Y/N is fine. And my quirks...well, I was born quirkless, but my master saved me. I have telekinesis, telepathy, and my senses are crazy accurate since they're heightened." I shrugged.

"Quirkless." Dabi echoed. Nodding, I tightened the laces on my left boot.

"Not anymore."

"Did it hurt?!" Toga asked excitedly. I rubbed my neck, looking at her.

"I have scars."

"Can I see them sometime? Is that why you have those scars on your face?"

I laughed. "Sure, when we aren't in a room full of grown men I don't know. And no, the scar on my eye happened when I was really young, and the one on my cheek came from Snipe shooting at us at USJ." My eyes automatically focused on Tenko, my thoughts circling to him taking the bullets for me, who was brooding in the corner near Kurogiri, Father covering his face. He had returned the night before, but hadn't really spoken to me yet. Strangely, it hurt a little, even though I was used to his mood swings. Dabi followed my eyes to him and his eyebrows flicked up.

"You two a thing?" He asked, motioning towards Tenko with his head. Ignoring the heat creeping up my cheeks, I shook my head. Not exactly...

"I've never been in a relationship, Dabi." I rolled my eyes, nonchalantly avoiding the actual question. "Romance isn't exactly the greatest thing to stumble upon when you're in our line of work." Himiko's eyes widened and she squealed.

"Have you ever kissed anyone, Y/N?! You have to have! You're so pretty!"

"Too pretty for a guy like him." Dabi said quietly, smirking as we locked eyes.