Chapter Two - Y/N

"...throw roses into the abyss and say: 'here is my thanks to the monster who didn't succeed in swallowing me alive.'"               - Friedrich Nietzsche

I still felt strange when I got up the next day, I didn't exactly sleep. I hadn't had an episode like that in so long, it was almost jarring to experience again. I dressed in a white button up, with a black waistcoat and black pants, strapping all my weapons to my legs again, sore to the touch from the glass. My boots, platform and chunky, scuffed the stairs as I went down them, heightening my hearing to hear the villains-for-hire we were going to work with a block or so away, in a neutral safehouse to protect our bar. Kurogiri nodded at me from the counter, seeing my focus.

"Shigaraki is already there. Shall we?"

"We shall." I giggled, and he warped us away, so in a flash, I was at the safehouse. It was a huge, empty warehouse, run down from years of neglect, and it was jam-packed with all kinds of bad guys, all staring at Kurogiri and I, who had suddenly appeared beside Tomura. I waved with a smile.

"Hi. I'm in charge here too. Carry on."

That set them off. They began yelling and chanting and swearing and whistling, some angry and some fine, obviously under the impression that Tomura was the only leader of this situation, not Ghost. I'm quite unpopular on the streets of Japan, as you'll come to see; not many other villains like Shigaraki, let alone me. I heard him growl something under his breath, rolling his eyes at me.

"What?" I hissed. "I am!"

Thrusting out my hand, energy burned at my fingertips and temples as I glared at the huge LED lights in large strips across the ceiling, and they crashed to the floor behind the crowd, shocking them. The warehouse became dim, the only lighting being the natural sunlight shining through the smudged windows.

"Shut. Up." I projected my voice, exasperated. "I know you guys might have some issues with me, or just might be sexist, I don't know, that seems like a trend in villains, but frankly, I don't give a shit. Shigaraki is running this show, but I'm in more power over you at the moment then it may appear. So stop yelling, stop whistling at me, it's disgusting, and listen to him." I patted my waist. "I also have a gun, so tread lightly. Tomura?"

Montioning to him, I passed the basically captive audience's attention to him and smiled to myself, walking over to the door where Kurogiri had repositioned to, just watching, threading past a few villains, kind of smug. That is, until, a hand smacked my butt as the other grabbed my wrist. I whipped around, yanking my wrist back with the pistol in my other hand, loaded and pressed to the guy's forehead. He laughed, holding his hands up.

"Did you not hear what I just said?" I deadpanned.

"I'm just calling your bluff, little lady. It's hot, seeing you think you're in charge-"

The gunshot cut him off, echoing in the room, once again silent. His body slumped to the ground, blood pooling by my feet, but none got on my body, surprisingly.

"How many more of you do I have to kill to get my point across?" I nudged his body with the toe of my boot. "Now, if you're done monologuing, Tomura, lead the charge."

.

.

.

Ignoring the buzzing in my head from the consecutive warp gates, I was the last one out of the opening to step into USJ, keeping an eye on everyone from behind as Tomura was out front and center with the Nomu, our genetic monster of a creation designed to kill All Might.

"Thirteen! Protect the students!" The pro hero Eraserhead yelled, the homeroom teacher of 1-A, as he leapt into battle, taking on the swarm of villains as they rushed him. My eyes rested on Izuku Midoriya, his bright green eyes fixated on us with fear, and I winked, my stomach twisting with hatred. Kurogiri surrounded the randoms not fighting Eraserhead and the students and teleported them off to different disaster zones around the USJ arena, their screams fading as they disappeared.