Chapter 1 - Sexist

*Author's Note*

*Warning* THIS BOOK IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR SOME AUDIENCES. IF YOUR PARENTS WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO READ IT DON'T. MAKE GOOD DECISIONS. Rated R. Read at yo own risk.

* Unique Williams 💪🏽 *

I woke up to the sound of my loud ass alarm

I woke up to the sound of my loud ass alarm. I groaned rolling out of bed realizing today was the day I had my interview. Well before I explain to you what's really going on I should tell you who I am.

Unique Williams at your service. One of the toughest girls you'll probably ever meet. I come from Atlanta, Georgia where I just moved back too. Well if I'm being honest it's complicated but you'll find out why later.  After my abusive relationship in Cali, I decided to return back "home". My name still known in these streets. I'm lookin for sum new and interesting though. I can beat a bitch up and really won't hesitate. The thing is I hope my ex doesn't find me because if he does people will find out what's happened over the past years.

So the other day I went to Wendy's and heard bout a good paying job. Bodyguard, fitness instructor, and assistant, who could need all of that? I had a good job back in Cali, I made good money. Led me to get this nice ass apartment.

Well back to today. This is the part where my life changes forever as Disney movies put it. Oh ma gosh those movies are so annoying giving me hope for sum that neva gonna happen. Well I threw on a black shirt and shorts the person who told me bout it said be prepared so of course I was. I headed to the closest Circle K (sorry I don't live in Atlanta.). I grabbed a blue Powerade and had some before pulling up to this huge office building. Russo Industries it said on the side causing me to smile. An Italian name, one of the most known. It sounded familiar but I didn't know from where, Russo ran over and over in my head trying to match it with something. The problem is nothing came up, I couldn't remember where the name came from just hopefully nothing bad. This place must pay good. I walked in and they had me sign up. 5th floor they said grabbing the chart. I decided to take the stairs because you have to stay fit. I walked in and looked at the assistant.

"Ma'am are you at the right place? The gym is at floor 2." She said rudely.

"No I'm actually here for the bodyguard, fitness instructor, and assistant interview." I said smiling.

"YOUR A GIRL?!" She said loudly attracting all the attention in the room towards, us I hated all the attention.

"Yup. Your are too. I'm black your white now is there a issue?" I said speaking to her as if she was stupid.

"Excuse you. I'm just surprised. Also the bodyguard and fitness position isn't open to girls. Would you like the assistant position still?" She said rolling her eyes.