Chapter 32 - My other best friend

* Ryann *
* 2 days later *

Yesterday I had the day off and bought my siblings new clothes. As I was buying them I realized there's no way I can work and take care of them so I did the next best thing. I called Tony, my childhood boy best friend. Tony, Alessandra and I used to be inseparable before we were separated. I heard a knock on the door and quickly went to open it and see the arms of Tony.

"Tony!" I yelled hugging him as he hugged me back giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Tiny place." He said observing causing me to roll my eyes.

"It's an air B&B ." I said as he nodded. "Sit, sit." I said motioning towards the couch as he led his suitcase in. "Are you hungry?" I asked as his eyes widened.

"Am I? You know I'm always hungry!" He said as I smiled walkin behind the counter starting to cook.

"So the kids should be up soon. All you have to do is entertain them." I said smiling as he nodded. I finished up with the eggs as two tired siblings came in rubbing their eyes. Donte became wide awake once he saw Tony though.

"Tony!" Donte said hugging him.

"You've gotten so big!" Tony said hugging him.

"Bella this is my friend Tony, he'll be watching y'all while I go to work okay?" Bella was too young the last times she saw him so I knew she didn't remember him.

"Okay." She said smiling hugging him.

"You all eat, I have to go get changed." I said walking towards the room I'm staying in. I threw on something quick as I knew Donatello was supposed to pick me up today. As I finished changing I heard Tony yelling about the door, "go get it." I yelled back rolling my eyes. Finally realizing my dumb mistake as I heard Donatello yell "Who the fuck is this Ryann!?"

"My childhood boy best friend, he's watching my siblings." I said looking at him angrily.

"Sure, lemme find out you fuckin this kid." He said as I decided to open my mouth.

"What?" I said loudly, "You gonna beat my ass?" I said as both the kids looked at me.

"Sure am." He said as I walked up to him, "I wish you would." I whispered as he rolled his eyes.

"Where's your uniform?" He said as I rolled my eyes and went to turn around, when my arm was grabbed. "I was about to put it on!" I mumbled loudly under my breath as Tony eyed us deciding supposedly not to say anything. I walked back to my room quickly and put on this stupid new uniform. Supposedly all the girls on this floor have to wear it but it's extremely sexist. It's a crop top shirt that makes your boobs pop out and a really short plaid skirt. It was nice colors so it wasn't too bad it just wasn't what I expected.

As I walked out I saw Don, typing angrily on his phone and I rolled my eyes. I walked over to my siblings giving them a kiss and cheek and hugging Tony goodbye, as Donatello definitely watched closely. I was about to walk out when I remembered to write down my numbers for Tony, just in case of emergencies. Then I headed out with Donatello.