Chapter 37 - Ms.Black

* Ryann *
* About a month later, about 6 weeks pregnant *

As I arrived in New York and headed off to this woman I grew worried that I wouldn't she wouldn't be able to help me. I told Donatello I had to make a business deal, which wasn't a complete lie. If I needed this girl to help me and she's a vicious as they say she is, then I'm gonna need to give her something in return. My stomach had started to bloat, and I've peed at least ten times more then I usually do in a day. If I was gonna get rid of this baby I needed to do it now.

One of my men picked me up from the airport, bringing me some of the best stuff we have. I'm not surprised by how good it looks, and I'm proud to have my name on this stuff. I came in through the New York City Airport so I wasn't that far away from where I was supposed to go. I arrived at the address, and walked up to the floor. When I knocked on a door, a light skin opened the door. She was beautiful, her curves were huge, and she looked just so graceful. Her hair is a brownish blondish color, and the curls were tight. Her tank top and shorts made my outfit look horrible, which was a black sweatshirt/hoodie without sleeves with my leather jacket, and some gray sweatpants.

 Her tank top and shorts made my outfit look horrible, which was a black sweatshirt/hoodie without sleeves with my leather jacket, and some gray sweatpants

^ her ^

^ me and my outfit ^

She finally said something, after looking me up and down. "What do you need?" She asked with a certain coldness in her voice, that I read she was known for. I did my research before I came here, and godamn was this woman crazy. I wouldn't wanna be a enemy of her.

"I was told you could help me." I said finally as she looked me up and down.

"With what?" She asked once again with a coldness.

"Can I come in, it's chilly out here." I said noticing the window on the both far sides is open allowing a heavy breeze to flow through.

"Sure." She said opening the door then started to whisper in my ear, "Don't try anything. My girls are here, so I'll quicker then you could turn around." She said making me chuckle. She knew nothing about me. "What's so funny?" She said calmly as we sat down on her couches.

"Nothing." I said not wanting to piss her off. I noticed her posture was high and she when she sat down she crossed her legs. When I sat down, I took off my jacket allowing her to take time to observe any and all the scars and tattoos that covered my arms. She stopped looking at my mafia tattoo, "Italian mafia?" She asked as I nodded. "What do ya'll want with me." She asked and I saw her going for something, where a gun could've hid.

"That's not why I'm here." I said quickly before I ended up with a bullet to the head.

"Okay, lets say I do believe you. Then why are you here?"

"Can I trust you?" I asked as she chuckled.

"I haven't given to any reason not too. Have I?" She said smirking.

"Well no, it's just I've read-" I started, but got cut off.

"Horrible things about me. I bet people would say the same about you. You just don't strike me as innocent."

"I'm not. I'm pregnant and need an abortion." I said as she moved her hand away from the gun spot and smiled.

"Lemme guess, he's in the Italian Mafia." She making it my turn to smirk.

"He is the Italian Mafia." I said as her eyes widened.

"Well, what does your jacket say?" I asked as she looked at it suspiciously.

"De Luca," I said showing her patch sewn on, which seemed like so long ago.

"Your Ryann DeLuca, involved with Donatello Russo. Aren't you?" She said as I nodded. "I was right, the stories about you aren't so innocent." She said as I just shrugged.

"Can you hide me until this is done?" I said as she chuckled.

"Does he know your pregnant?" She asked as I nodded. "Hunny, the only way your getting that abortion is if he's dead or in jail." She said as I realized that was true, there's no way in hell Donatello would let me get that abortion.

"He doesn't know." I said as she looked at me.

"Someone else does except me and you though." She said as I nodded. "And they have close access to him." She said as I nodded again, "I'm sorry to say this, but if it's a girl she's probably gonna snitch." She said as I laughed.

"How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Raise your kids all by yourself. Everyone knows the epic stories of Nicole and Tyshoun." I said as she looked at me and smirked.

"That's because Tyshouns bitch ass is in jail." She said as we both laughed.

"Well I know Donatello ain't going to jail anytime soon." I said as she looked at me.

"No offense. You just seem really happy, why do you want a abortion?." She said as I sighed.

"I was taking care of my siblings after I got them away from my mom. She took me back to court and won, when she got home she choked my sister to death and was about to do it to my brother. I shot her. If I can't keep my siblings safe how am I supposed to keep my child safe?" I said with a blank expression. I was done crying over everything.

"That wasn't your fault." She said looking at me as I smiled. "Did you know I thought of getting an abortion?" She said as my eyes widened.

"Why?"

"Well because I found out Tyshoun was going to jail and he was pissed. He thought I snitched. On the other hand I have some many enemy's I didn't want to put my future child through that. I didn't though and I'm happy because now I have my two little twins." She said pointing to a picture.

"So your saying, I shouldn't?"

"Hunny, I'm saying you may regret it. That thing may make you the happiest person alive."