Chapter 16 ~ Money

* Ryann *

I woke up to the ringing of a phone while a towel and Donatello's hand covered me.

"ignorare" Donatello groaned as I rolled my eyes.
Ignore

"Scusa." I said kissing his cheek and getting up to answer my phone.
Sorry

"Capo?" The person asked nervously into the phone.
Boss?

"Questo è, cosa vuoi?" I said annoyed by his nervousness, wanting to go back to bed.
This is, what do you want?

"Ci mancano le droghe." He said as my eyes widened in anger.
We're missing drugs.

"Quanto e di cosa?" I asked hoping it wasn't the supply we were supposed to send out today. Specifically to the Italian Mafia, while the leader sits here sleeping.
How much and of what?

"I 200 sacchi di cocaina che dovevamo spedire" he said making me throw my phone into the wall then punching it multiple times causing Donatello to wake up. He grabbed me and pulled me back but I was pissed.
The 200 bags of cocaine we were supposed to ship.

"Que cosa?" Donatello asked staring into my eyes filled with rage.
What?

"Ucciderò qualcuno oggi." I said pushing him off to grab a good outfit. I walked upstairs to put on a black crop top, and black type pants with a belt.
I'm going to kill someone today.

^ my outfit ^

I grabbed my gun, knife, and lighter before walking downstairs to a angry Donatello. He hung up the phone glaring at me, "explain." He said as I started to walk outside with him following.

"Explain what?" I smirked getting in the SUV, I can't wait till I'm trusted enough to drive to my own places.

"Why I just got a phone call saying I won't get my shipment of coke today?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"It got stolen from me. I'm figuring it out, so shut up." I said as he glared at me texting.

"I can kill you right now." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You won't." I said grabbing my gun at the same time he grabbed his, I rolled my eyes because here we are once again. The car stopped and I got out first hoping his ass wouldn't shoot me. I walked into the trap, as motherfuckers were just sitting around. My ass is on the line so are all theirs. "GET YALL LAZY ASSES UP AND FIND MY DRUGS!" I yelled in English not caring, walking up to who's supposed to be my second and command. I remember him from when I was younger he's a family friend.

"Capo." He said sitting across from me as I smiled.

"Quindi cosa sappiamo?" I asked hoping it was anything because Donatello was sitting right next to me.
So what do we know?

"Pensiamo che sia una ragazza." He said and I was confused of who, and what girl. I don't do drug trafficking and girls aren't usually involved unless born into this life.
We think it's a girl.

"Oms?" I said looking forward trying to think of who it was.
Who

"I tuoi fratelli moglie" he said as I eyed him. Giovanni what did you get yourself into? I chuckled at him, mostly at my brothers stupidity.
Your brothers wife

"Abbiamo un numero o un posto?" I asked as he nodded smirking.
Do we have a number or place?

"Qui." He said handing me a number and address, as I eyed it.
Here.

"Occupazione?" I asked as he shook his head no.
Occupation?

"Moglie della casa" house wife. I was told causing me to chuckle once more. This just keeps making my life earlier, but I should know better by now. Definitely, not to completely trust. I looked at the address once more before getting up heading on my way to the home. I thought about knocking on the door but I saw security cameras and wasn't in the mood to get shot. I looked at Don who just shook his head, showing he's following my lead. I grabbed my phone calling the number.

"Ciao?" The women answered with an accent that wasn't Italian but was very familiar.
Hello?

"Ciao questa è la sorella di tuo marito e mi chiedevo se volevi incontrarmi?" I smirked as Donatello typed rapidly on his phone.
Hi this is your husbands sister and I was wondering if you'd want to meet?

"Of certo." She said as once again I tried to recognize her accent.
Of course

"Ottimo! alla trappola, se non ti dispiace." I said knowing exactly where I'd keep her.
Great! At the trap, if you don't mind.

"Che ne dici di un posto pubblico?" She asked making me sigh because now we'll have to kidnap the bitch.
How about a public place?

"certo, a presto" I said hanging up, as I watched her from a window grab her purse and walking outside. Donatello yelled into his Walkie-talkie something along the lines of get her, and I watched as they put her head into a bag and dragged her into one of the many vehicles behind us. Nobody noticed of course because the home was secluded, as it should be. One they were back in the car Donatello drove off, this should be fun.
Sure, see you soon.