Chapter 5 - Sister Dearest

* Unique *

After a while we arrived in the nice part of town I guess you could say. We pulled into a nice gated community, of course. We pulled into a nice sized town home, I suspect she lives by herself.

 We pulled into a nice sized town home, I suspect she lives by herself

^ Camilles House ^

Once we pulled in she got out the car and headed inside not looking back at me. She unlocked her door then tossed her keys in the side table bowl perfectly. She took off the leather jacket and put it on the rack thing before taking off her shoes and looking at me to do the same. Once I finished she led me into the living room where we sat down across from each other.

"Nice home." I said trying to break the silence.

"Thanks." She said smiling now looking at me as if she was tryna find out my secrets which wasn't happening.

"Tryna figure out what I'm thinking?" I asked smiling which took her by a surprise.

"Yup, so what are you thinking?" She said smiling.

"I'm actually just trying to figure out why your trying to act all friendly but your trying to figure me out. Why?"

"Your hiding something and I'm gonna figure it out." She said leaning forward.

"Go ahead and try nobody has before." I said smiling. She already knew I was hiding something so I'll give her confirmation as she drives herself crazy trying to find out what it is. I leaned back, as my phone started ringing. Me and Camille both looked at it and I quickly grabbed it seeing it was unknown, not again. "Bathroom?" I asked as I once again putting a fake smile on.

"Down the hall, can't miss it." Camille said pointing. I got up quickly grabbing my phone walking towards the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and turned on some water before answering the phone on the final ring.

"Ryann dove sei?" The voice so familiar said as I closed my eyes taking a moment to let the words sink in. That name. One I hadn't heard in ages. From the lips of the woman who gave it too me.
"Ryan where are you?"

"non posso dire." I said quickly hoping Camille wasn't listening from the door.
"I can't say."

"sei al sicuro?" She asked quickly, I could hear the roughness in her voice.
"Your safe?"

"si mamma sono al sicuro. Perché hai falsificato la tua morte? Mi hai spaventato!" I said thinking about the multiple times this happened before.
"Yes mamma I'm safe. Why did you fake your death? You scared me!"