Chapter 26 - I need you right now

" yea, I need you right now. So don't let me, don't let me down."

* Donatello *

Everyone was either killed or gone. As I walked over the bodies screaming Ryann's name, I heard no response. My heart pounded rapidly as I looked for her. I ran upstairs to Romeos room banging on the door, he came out groggily confused as so did my sister.  Confusion and annoyance grew in my body looking at them but pushed it back.

"Ryann è scomparso" I said as their eyes widened and they were no longer in the groggily state of mind.
Ryann's missing.

"Prenderò tutti su di esso e lei sarà al sicuro, te lo prometto" Romeo said causing me to roll my eyes. I walked back into my room ready to start punching walls but instead I looked at my empty bed and empty room. I sat on my bed confused, where's Lauren? I decided to walk over into Ryann's room where it was empty as well. Yelling for the two of them, I had no response.
I'll get everyone on it and she'll be safe, I promise you.

Lauren had a problem with Ryann because I was with her, which was the same reason Jaden had a problem. As I put the strings together, I punched the wall. Lauren and Jaden weren't in a room together because they were fucking, they were planning to kidnap Ryann. The only question is, who is that asshole and what's he want with me and Ryann?

* Next Morning *

As I sat in my office trying to figure out where Ryann is, who Jaden really is, and why they took her, I got a knock on the door. I rolled my eyes because I told my sister (who was filling in for Ryann) to not allow anybody in. I got up and walked towards the door too see the last too people I expected to see in the world.

"Ciao fratello" My older brother said as I rolled my eyes. Someone must've called him to help with the situation which I could use it's just annoying to see his face. I really just wanted to punch it thinking about past events but this isn't the time.
Hello brother

"Hola Donatello." His wife, Hailey said smiling and typing aggressively into her phone.

" His wife, Hailey said smiling and typing aggressively into her phone

^ my annoying older brother, Mattia (his outfit)