Chapter 21 -We meet again

* Ryann *

I woke up to a splinting headache as I remembered my dreadful nightmares from last night. I guess I got so drunk it continued into my dream. I had a dream that he found me, the one thing that can never happen. I grabbed my phone to multiple messages and missed calls from Jaden. I knew at least that part was true and I rolled my eyes. I opened the door from my room that went towards the hallway towards the living room.

Trinity was sleeping on the couch, so I sat on her telling her to wake up. She sat up groaning, when I gave her my phone motioning for her ass to read. I got off the couch as she tried to read the messages and I got us some aspirin, from the cabinet along with some water.

"Bitch I had the worst dream." I started as I sat down downing the pills along with Trinity. "I thought Don found me and I was gonna have to leave."

"A. Bitch I don't see why you would have to leave. B. I don't think that was a dream." She said pointing towards her hallway which showed Camille and Romeo standing there silently watching us.

"Good morning." Camille said sitting down next to us.

"Are you and Romeo together?" I asked whispering in her ear.

"Ew no of course not!" She exclaimed as I smirked.

"Where's your devil of a brother?" I said as it was her turn to smirk, as she watched my emotion which was blank.

"Right here." Dontatello said walking in examining me. My eyes widened in fear of the man, while his brother walked in right behind him. Me, Camille, and Trinity stood up looking at the three men because Romeo moved over beside them.

"Damn they hot." Trinity whispered in my ear as I shook my head at her.

"allez dans votre chambre et verrouillez votre porte" I said to Trinity in French. I had her learn it months ago when we first found a place together, just in case of this kind of situation.
Go to your room and lock your door.

"Ne pas" Donatello said making me roll my eyes. I guess they've done their research on my languages.
Don't

"Esci" I said calmly as Donatello shook his head no, finding himself a seat, close to me. Camille and the boys stood to the side, when Donatello nodded at Trinity. Camille looked at me with a look of sorrow before nodding back and walking to Trinity and putting a gun to her head. Her eyes widened and filled with tears as I shook my head no.
Get out

"Penso che dovresti sederti" Donatello said leaving me with no decision. I sat down as far away on the couch before sighing and closing my eyes. "Bene."
I think you should sit down... good

"Cosa vuoi?" I asked as he laughed.
What do you want?

"sai cosa voglio .. tu torni a casa"
You know what I want .. you to come home.

"questa è casa mia" I said as he sighed.
This is my home

"Possiamo farlo in modo facile o difficile" he said grabbing a gun as I went to reach for mine under the coffee table except he noticed and grabbed my arm twisting it. I yelped out in pain as the smirk grew over his face. "Sei arrugginito"
We can do this the easy or hard way..... your rusty.

"Non sono mai arrugginito" I said grabbing my arm back as I felt the cold bud of the gun against my head, piercing my skin. "Prometti di lasciare sola Trinity e andrò con te"
I'm never rusty...Promise to leave alone Trinity alone and I'll go with you.

"Dobbiamo prenderla." Donatello said as I rolled my eyes sighing. I had to compel, I knew he wouldn't kill me but I'd love to see him try.
We have to take her

"E la mia famiglia?" I said as he rolled his eyes. I guess he forgot how difficult I was. He nodded his head but looked up to the sky as if he was trying to find the right words
And my family?

"We'll figure it out later, go pack your stuff." He said towards me, in English so I knew the conversation was over. Trinity stood in the corner confused as she wasn't and isn't used to this shit.

"They're taking you with me, I'm surprised we're even allowed to pack stuff. You won't need a lot though, we have very little time." I said looking at Trinity as she sulked into her room.

I walked down the hallway and into my room, feeling eyes peering on me. I turned around to see Donatello looking at my room.

"So this is what you've been doing?"

"Yes Don, I've been living a normal life." I said empathizing normal, because our lives together definitely aren't.

"Who's this?" He asked pointing to a picture of me and Jaden kissing passionately in the hallway in front of our apartment, taken by Trinity. I thought about all the laughs we had.

"It's my boyfriend." I said as he looked shocked. He grabbed my neck aggressively pushing me on the bed, to the point I couldn't breathe.

I could see the hurt and anger in his eyes his face only showed a smirk. He felt no remorse in this pain he's causing me. I wasn't going to let him win so I smirked. As I laid there on the bed, his body was inches away and his eyes sunk into mine, piercing my soul.

"Your mine and only mine. That relationship is over." He breathed out hard staring at me.

"Donatello! Hurry up!" Romeos voice called causing Donatello to remove his hand from my neck. He fixed himself, opening the door about to walk out before turning to face me saying " don't take long". He walked out and I sent a text a text to Jaden saying I was going out of town but I would talk to him soon. He doesn't scare me. I knew Donatello would be pissed, but he can't control my life, right? Once he left I got up catching my breath. I touched my sore neck making me think I should've hid myself longer.

I grab some of my sentimental stuff and all of my favorite outfits, it only ended up being one suitcase, but I can't say the same about Trinity. As we looked at everyone in our living room, Camille was the only one who had a warm smile. Donatello was yelling at someone in Italian, Romeo was glaring at Camille, and Orlando was sending multiple text looking frustrated.

As we walked down the long stairs to leave the apartment building, I knew I had to talk to my mother. Before we left the the parking lot, I hopped out the SUV, getting yelled at by multiple men. I tapped on the window of the SUV, Donatello was in. I gave a sympathetic look, I knew he wouldn't and couldn't say no too. I sighed one last time, as I opened my mouth to say "I need to see my mother, Don." He sighed looking at his phone.

"We have some time to kill, give your driver the address." He said as I smiled as he rolled his eyes, rolling his window back up. I told the driver the address and we drove off. The smirk on my face was obvious, but didn't reveal my devious plans....