Chapter 33 - Back to work

* Ryann *

When we pulled up to the big building, Donatello brought me to the gym of course. I hurried to change outfits as  Donatello warmed himself up. I had on my black training bra and black leggings, as my hair was already in two braids. As I ran back out, my stomach felt upset, this couldn't have picked the worst time. Donatello got up as I walked in, he smirked thinking I was rusty.

"Watch the stomach," I said as he nodded. "Awww, is little Ryann's stomach upset?" He asked as I flicked him off. We got into the ring and into our stances.  His eyes sparkled in the light filling our room as I smirked. his music filled my ears as he came at me. Throwing a punch at my head as I dogged it, throwing a punch at his side. He didn't react as quickly getting hit and quickly moving back into a stance. This time he went for my side causing me to punch him in the chest and him to move back. I could see fire fill his eyes and fear grow in mine. He started coming harder as he completely forgot what I stated earlier, throwing a punch towards my stomach. I felt myself grow sick and run towards the bathroom.  I stayed in there for a few minutes as tears fell down my face from my newly approached stomach pain. I threw up multiple times before finishing and fixing my makeup the best that I could. When I walked back out, Donatello looked at me with worry "Are you okay?" he asked. "Fine." I said coldly looking at the time, "are we finished here?" I asked quickly as he nodded typing on his phone. "Get me my coffee will you?" He asked as I nodded heading back to the bathroom to change, quickly.

When I headed upstairs stopping to get his coffee, then getting mine, people stopped to look at my outfit. Feeling myself continuously blushing at my outfit until I headed into the office on floor five. The receptionist did have new uniforms but not as bold, as the outfit I wore. Their outfits consisted of a longer skirt but still wore a crop top that showed off an excessive amount of skin. They all looked up at me whispering among themselves, most likely about my out. Hurrying towards the back, and putting down my own paperwork before adjusting my outfit and knocking. I heard a loud yell to come in and quickly walked in handing him his coffee and looking at my clipboard, for his day. I sat down at one of the couches marking the clipboard.

"So Mr. Russo today you don't have any meetings but one with your father later in the day, and one with your brother right after lunch. There are some interviews you need to do today. There are no appointments today, you have a free lunch. I'll check in with everybody to make sure they're still good to meet with you, but that should be good." I said as he nodded, typing stuff on his computer.

"I have no idea why you still call me Mr.Russo Ryann, but I'm gonna need you to look over these papers and send them to the newspapers." He said handing me a stack of papers. "Also I think I pulled a muscle this morning, so make me an appointment with my doctor. Along with making yourself an appointment, to check on that stomach." He said as I smiled walking out.

I sat down at my desk starting on my calls and running back and forth to the bathroom. After about my fourth time of running out, one of the receptionists stops me. "Where do you keep going?" She asked as I rolled my eyes.

"None of your business."

"Well, I think it's Mr. Russo's business." She said as I smirked.

"Yea, I don't think so," I said looking at her glaring. "I think you should sit down."

"Good thing, I don't care what you think." She said as I rolled my eyes and Don, walked out of his office towards us.

"What's going on here?" He asked looking at both of us, while the rest of the receptionists turned back to their computers. I watched as the girl grew red, looking at him, as his shirt was open from the top. I could tell that he had gotten hot and unbuttoned his shirt, but when he went to button it back up he missed some. I walked over to fix his shirt while the girl looked at me confused. He looked down at me smirking before turning his attention back to the girl. "Well? You're wasting my time." He said as the girl's face grew redder.

"Mr. Russo I wanted to inform you that your secretary has been running in and out of the office all morning." I watched as Donatello's lips moved together and he looked down at me.

"Is that true?" He asked with his arm around my shoulders, and I could feel my cheeks heating.

"Yes, Mr. Russo, as you know I've felt sick today," I said looking at him. "I asked her not to say anything because I knew you already knew," I said as his eyebrow raised towards her.

"Is what she's saying true?" Donatello asked.

"Yes sir, I had no idea that you knew though." She said clearly embarrassed.

"Well listen up, this girl here is basically one of your bosses so whatever she says goes." He said towards all the receptionists and their eyes widened. "And for you, stop calling me Mr. Russo." He said as I smirked and everyone else looked at his shocked. "Back to work," I said as he smiled kissing me deeply before leading me to the back.

"I have no idea, what's wrong the air conditioner just isn't working." He said pointing at his ac.

"I'll make an appointment right away," I said about to walk out of his office, as he stopped me grabbing my wrist. "Wait, are you sure you're okay?" He asked looking at me.

"I'm completely fine Don." If you want I'll make an appointment for later today.

"Thank you." He said kissing me as I walked out and saw Camille standing there. She hugged me then patted my stomach as I eyed her sitting down myself.

"Wassup?" I asked quickly checking my emails because I couldn't call the ac people.

"I wanted to eat lunch with my favorite couple, and maybe see the excitement on my brothers face."

"I haven't told him yet." I said as her face dropped.

"And why not?" She asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Um we're working." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"You act like he cares." She said as I smiled. I set a reminder to call the ac people before knocking on Donatello's office door. He looked at me confused then saw his sister and hugged her letting us in. Camille put down the pizza as we both grabbed a slice.

"Tell her she needs to go to the hospital." Donatello said as Camilles eyes widened.

"Why's that?" She asked.

"She's been sick all day!" He complained.

"Im going to make an appointment later."

"I think you should go with her." Camille suggested as he nodded his head. I scowled at her as she smiled.