Chapter 36 - Hopes and Dreams

* Ryann *

As I woke up that morning, fear grew across my body. I felt nervousness fill my body from the bottom running up, like if someone poured ice cold water into her. As I opened my eyes, I noticed Donatello laying with me his arm over me, and arm under me. I carefully moved his arm, not trying to wake him up. When I got up finally I felt the complete and utter urge to throw up, if they tell me I'm not preganant then this must be a crazy ass stomach bug. My stomach as I noticed, was a little bigger, I haven't been eating that much.

After using the bathroom, I took a quick shower then got myself dressed for the day. I brushed my hair into a bun, and grabbed my cross earrings. I quickly prayed, that today would go well. I know my praying does nothing, if god even will listen to my prayers because of all the things I've done in my lifetime.

 I know my praying does nothing, if god even will listen to my prayers because of all the things I've done in my lifetime

^ my outfit ^

I walked downstairs and started making pancakes, like my mom used too. I don't know if my siblings got to enjoy my moms famous pancakes, but just incase if it was our last day together then they would try my attempt to our mother's famous pancakes. Once I finished cooking the pancakes, I made bacon, coffee, and poured the kids juice.

Once I finished cooking I grabbed Donte and Bella's outfits I got yesturday. Bella's outfit was a pink dress with some white strap on shoes. Donte's outfit was a white button up with black pants and black shoes. I walked back upstairs and woke them both up, helping them pack the stuff they brought and I got them just in case they aren't staying. Once they got their clothes on they helped me wake up Donatello, he wasn't happy. Then we all headed downstairs, to go eat the food. What we discovered was though, Tony already eating and a house full of Russos. They all waved at my siblings as we all sat down to eat breakfast. When we finished Donatello, went to get ready then we all headed to the courthouse.

We needed two cars for everyone to get to the courthouse. I was completely quiet, afraid of what the day would bring. When we got to the court house, I saw my mother looking decent at least. I could only think it was an act. When she saw me and my siblings she came over and kissed them hugging them like a worried mother.

"Are you guys okay? I've been worried senseless!" She said as they nodded their heads yes coming back over towards me. "She glared at me then turned her attention to Donatello and the rest of the Russos behind us. "This is who you've had my kids hanging out with! This is who you've been hanging out with!" She exclaimed as I rolled my eyes.

"Is there a problem?" I asked rolling my eyes at her.

"Only that your hanging out with one of the most dangerous families in the world." She said as I smirked.

"Well if that's true, then consider me one of them." I said as her eyes widened.

"Ryann what do you mean?"