Chapter 20 - I cant be found.

* Ryann *

I kissed on Jaden as I was drunk as hell. Jaden knew I was drunk but I don't think he really cared. I didn't want to think about Donatello and I wouldn't. I felt the his hands all over my ass but I was too drunk pull them off. I walked away to go get another drink when someone grabbed my arm. I was face to face with Romeo.

"Move." I said pulling away.

"Your drunk." He said stating the fucking obvious.

"I know Romeo. I'm not stupid." I said pulling away going to find Trinity.

"You needa come back." Romeo said as I eyed him.

"No." I said with the little bit of confidence alcohol provides. I looked around to see Trinity talking to Jadens boyfriend.

"Hey babe, I'm tired so I'm gonna head home." I said as Jaden eyed me. I could fell the glaring eyes from Camille and Romeo on my back I continued to ignore.

"The nights just started, can't go home now." Jaden said grabbing my waist pulling me in, as the stench of beer filled my nostrils. I pushed him away for him to pull me back into his chest. I pushed much harder this time as he eyed me.

"What the hell Jaden?! Are you really that drunk?" I asked as the devious smirk I've never seen before filled his faces

"We've been dating for 3 months and have never done it." He said and I could still feel the peering eyes of Romeo and Camille on my back. Trinity was watching while still speaking to Jaden's brother.

"That's because I'm not ready." I said trying to keep a steady voice, but inside my heart was racing, sweat was ready to peer down my body.

"Well I think it's time." He said grabbing me by the waist kissing me harshly. As my eyes widened I pushed back smacking him. I grabbed Trinity quickly trying to make my quick exit, but being stopped by the guards by the door.

"Can I leave?" I asked annoyed as Trinity stood their confused while her drunk ass still danced to the music.

"Sorry Ma'am we've been payed to not let you do that." One said as Trinity still looked confused.

"Your going to let us through, even if I have to hurt- beat you up." Trinity said wagging her finger around and having her talking broken up. I was now sobered up from all this annoyance and turned around, to see Camille and Romeo watching me with a smirk. I turned back around trying to think of all the reasons they'd smirk, and realizing I turned back around and started hitting the guards. They weren't budging. I turned back around, grabbing Trinity's arm and storming too Camille and Romeo at the bar.

"Let us go." I growled as they smirked.

"Can't do that. You said if my brother wanted you to come back he'd have to drag you there yourself." She said as my eyes widened. Donatello is coming to get me, fuck fuck fuck, is all that rang in my head. So I did what I do best, I fainted...