Chapter 24 ~ A night to remember

* Ryann Pov *
* a few hours after the Jaden incident *

Let's just say my nerves are racked for this double date surprise shit. I'm interested on who Donatello chose to go out with though. But I should give you a little information on me getting ready.

Literally the second we arrived at the compound, Donatello was glaring at me. It looks could kill, I'd most likely be dead. He turned towards Jaden then looked at Camille who rushed me and Trinity up the stairs. I was confused but wasn't in the mood to ask. When we walked into the room there was a dress on the bed along with a note which read:

I totally had to change this note. Anyways I already bought the dress for tonight and would really like for you to wear it. The red may not be for me but I hope your little boy toy will enjoy. I'll be watching though, ;). I don't think he's as good as me though. Also I hope you enjoy your surprise tonight.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes at the note showing it too Camille who showed it too Trinity.

"You have my brother wrapped around your finger."

"I don't think so, he has a date most likely."

"Oh that slut, don't worry about her." Camille said smiling.

"Hunny you gotta make them want you." Trinity said causing us too laugh.

"If any of them touch you my brother would probably kill them." Camille said causing Trinitys eyes to widened.

"What's with y'all and killing people." Trinity said as me and Camille chuckled.

"That's how we grew up." I said looking at the dress, it was utterly beautiful. Camille smiled at the dress and me with a wide grin.

"Let's get you in this." Camille said helping me in my dress. The hours after that we continued getting ready finding beautiful dresses for Camille and Trinity. They both tried to fight me over wearing a dress, actually me and Camille did fight. If I was wearing a dress they were too.

^ my dress ^

^ my dress ^