Chapter 13 ~ One little Snap

* Ryann *

Let's just say yesterday was long. After that little family conversation I kinda locked myself in the room for the rest of the day. I feel asleep pretty early as well, because I couldn't just keep thinking about my fathers face, my childhood best friend, my brother. People I haven't talked too in years, just standing in front of me all together as if they've been enjoying this time together.

I woke up the next day not from my alarm clock or phone, but from Dontrell, leaving soft kisses on my cheek and down my neck. I groaned at him to move but wouldn't budge. I definitely think he's taking this we need to get closer thing a little too seriously.

I went to kick him but he grabbed my leg. I gave off a half away smile knowing that now he wouldn't hold back on me. He looked as if he was about to answer something when his phone rang. I smirked knowing I had won when he kissed my cheek and walked away.

I looked around the room at uptight clothes, which I wasn't in the mood for. I grabbed of my gray tee shirts and one of Donatello's large jackets which looked really comfy. I put that on with some ripped jeans and sneakers that matched. I put on some make up to not look like a bum. Then walked out of the room and downstairs to see Camille looking apologetic.

"Che Cosa?" I asked rolling my eyes.
What.

"Donatello has work to attend so me and you are going out to an Italian American Cafe." She said smiling grabbing my hand. "Also I love your outfit!"

"It's yo brothers hoodie." I said smirking as she laughed. I grabbed my purse off the counter checking for my gun as Camilles eyes widened.

"You know you don't need that right?"

"Yea it's just a precaution." I said smiling as I began to walk out and she followed. We hopped in the car as we were driven away, I felt we didn't the bodyguards but Camille insisted they wouldn't be too close. I think they make her feel safer, as they just make me feel watched. We ended up coming to a small wooden cafe that looked like it would have homemade food. The area definitely looked like it was being rebuilt but this cafe was definitely the center.

Camille and I got a booth by a window, because I just love natural lighting. The waiter came over asking for our drinks while I got orange juice and Camille got water. I started thinking about Donatello, and how I really feel about him causing me to smile. I really like him, just as a friend. I could see us being best friends but him killing every dude I go out with and me killing every girl. We could be the best friend version of Bonnie and Clyde!

"Look at this!" Camille said, showing me her phone. It was a picture of me that she decided to post on Snapchat.

 It was a picture of me that she decided to post on Snapchat