Chapter 30 - All the Russos

* Ryann *
2 weeks later

* Ryann *2 weeks later

^my outfit ^

Lately everything's been going good me and Donatello have been getting closer. I've gotten to know the man inside the shell. Today was the day I was supposed to meet his family, and I was nervous. He didn't want to go but I told him it was his family and he eventually finally agreed/gave up.

Donatello and I walked into the mansion like home, hand in hand and you could feel the tensions were high. I squeezed his hand and he gave out a small smile to me, as the doors opened everyone else was already in there with some new faces. The boys were all in the living room, including Romeo. I looked at him confused and he shrugged his shoulders, his dad finally realized me and stood up smiling. I felt Donatello tense up as his father stood up, he moved his hand away from mine. Instead he moved his arm around my shoulder as if he was protecting me from his father.

"The girls are in the kitchen Ryann. Here I'll show you where it is." Mr. Russo said as I let go of Donatello's hand he looked down at me sadly. I don't think he wanted me to leave. He gave me a kiss on the lips and put on a smile.

"I'll be back Don." I said as his smile became weaker and he eyed his father before finally letting go and sitting down between Orlando and Romeo.

"So Ryann, how's it going with Dontrell?" He asked nicely.

"Oh it's been going well, thanks for asking." I said in a nice smile like tone, looking in every door to see where the kitchen was. I really just wanted to get out of this, awkward converstation.

"Ryann-" He said as I cut him off seeing the opening.

"Oh, I see the kitchen thank you Mr. Russo." I said turning towards him as he still looked at my body in a way, he probably shouldn't have. "Oh we're you trying to say something?" I asked, looking at him with a sweat face, knowing people were around.

He looked behind me into the bright kitchen, I could feel like the light on my back. "Um no Ryann. I'll see you for dinner." He said walking off, I rolled my eyes at him. I turned back around to see Hailey, Camille, and some strange woman I would conclude to be Donatello's mother.

"Hi!" I said smiling at them as Hailey, and Camille tried to come over but instead it was the older woman who came over and gave me a hug.

"Oh, wow your even prettier in person!" The woman said as I smiled.

"Thank you."

"Well I'm Shanice." She said now putting her hand out.

"I'm Ryann." I said as she shook her head yes.