chapter 7: sleepovers

Rebekah's POV

She escaped. SHE ESCAPED! As I went into the kitchen for some snacks, I had overheard the news and the boys talking. I heard my dad freaking out, and Calum trying to calm him down.

As I went up the stairs, I went into my room and set the snacks down. I needed to calm down. I couldn't show anyone my worry.

"Beki, are you okay?" Rose questions. i nod my head and sit on the floor with the rest of my friends. After 3 rounds of Uno and one Clue game later, we decide to play Truth or Dare.

"Okay Jess, truth or dare?" Zach begins the game.

"Dare". typical Jess.

"I dare you to go into Michael's room, yell 'I love baby seals', hug him, and leave".

We follow her into the hallway.

"I LOVE BABY SEALS", she yells, blankly. She goes and hugs him. "What the he"- We hear Michael yell. "Okay it's done". we all go back into my room. "Rose truth or dare?"

"Truth".

"Is it true that Zach loves food more than you?" We all laugh. "It's true".

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I think of her escaping jail. I can't go through that again.

"Okay Rebekah, truth or dare?" I decide to be risky. "Dare".

"I dare you to kiss Carson". We look at each other. I go over to Carson and plant a quick kiss on his lips. I go back over to where I was sitting. Carson's cheeks grow red.

"I ship it!" Rose squeals. "Do you have to yell?" Jess asks her.

We all stay up til' 2am watching 13 Reasons Why. Soon, everybody fell asleep. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't fall asleep. Well, knowing that there's a crazy lunatic on the streets can't be comforting.

I sneak out of the room, and into Calum's room. I crawl into the bed with him. "Baby, what're you doing awake. Are all your friends asleep?"

"Yeah. I couldn't sleep. I overheard the news earlier. Mom broke out of jail?" Yeah that's right. My mom was the one who broke out of jail. I bet a lot of you guessed that.

"Yeah, I'm sorry you had to find out that way".

"I just have one question". Calum nods his head. "Were y'all even going to tell me?"

He sighs. "Beki, I don't even know. I can't answer that. Ashton is struggling, trying to figure out what to do. As far as I know, you're going to be with one of us at all times. You're basically on full lockdown".

Calum scoots over and cuddles me. "Just get some sleep. We'll talk over everything after your friends leave". With that, I close my eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

vote, comment, follow, suggest, recommend, etc.
I'm sorry it wasn't long. Would you rather have shorter chapters, and more updates,
or vice versa