Chapter 26: Golden

Rebekah's POV

It was now 3:00. Julian was going to be picking me up at 7:00. I had no clue what to wear, so I decided to go with a pink sweater dress. I chose some black heels to go with it.

When I did my makeup, I had some winged eyeliner, dark colored eyeshadow, foundation, mascara, and some lip gloss. I curled my hair. When all this was over, I decided that I had time to do my nails.

Painting my nails black, it was 6:45.

I walked down the stairs, cautious in my heels. The guys looked shocked when they saw me. I sat on the couch next to Dad. He kissed my forehead. "You look gorgeous".

"Thank you", the doorbell rings. I run to the door, racing the boys as I did. I open the door and see Julian, looking handsome. "Hey Rebekah, you look beautiful", he smiles.

"Hi julian, you look good as well", I say. Calum clears his throat, and I invite Julian in. "Julian, this is my Dad, Ashton. These are my uncles, Luke, Calum, and Michael", he shakes their hands.

"It's nice to meet you", Julian says.

"Likewise. So where were you two thinking of going?" Dad asks him. "Well I was thinking we could go to Olive Garden, get some frozen yogurt, and I would take her back home", Calum spits his coke out.

"WHAT?!" he yells. My eyes widen when I realize what Julian had said. "No Calum, he meant he was going to bring me back here. You guys are disgusting!" I yell at them.

After another 10 minutes of talking, we finally are able to leave.

When Julian is driving, yes he's 16 and has his license, the song 'Golden', by Harry Styles comes on. I start to sing softly along with. (This is the song I was listening to as I was writing this chapter)

I don't wanna be alone
You're so golden
You're so golden
I'm out of my head
And I know that you're scared
Because heart's get broken

Julian grabs my hand. "You're a really good singer", I blush. "I don't sing very often",

"Well you should", I smile at this. I realize something. I never felt this way when I was with Carson.

We get to Olive Garden, and I order a small Lasagna. As we're eating the salad, Julian starts to speak. "Do you want to just ask questions to each other, so we can gt to know each other?" I nod my head. It sounds creepy, but he seemed like a facinating person, and I wanted to know everything about him. Julian asks the first question.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Yellow"

"How old is your sister?"

"Twelve"

We began to ask each other questions. Julian grabs my hand. I notice something. There was something odd about the people a few tables over. "Julian, do those people over there seem odd?"

"Yeah, I caught them looking at us a couple of minutes ago". There were 4 men sitting over there. There appearences were awfully odd. Then I catch it. Dad, Luke, Calum, and Michael followed us here.

"Julian, that's my Dad and Uncles", he gives me a look.

I walk over to them. "Excuse me, but can I borrow a packet of sugar, and another packet of what the heck are you doing here?"

With that, I rip my Dad's fake mustache off him.

"We just got hungry, and just so happened to appear at the same place as you", Calum defends them. "Yeah right, is this why you asked us where we were going?" The looked down.

"You 4 should be ashamed of yourself. If you go home right now, and promise never to do this again, I will forgive and forget". The immediatly got up and paid the bill.

"We promise we'll never do this again", Michael promises.

I go back to my table. "I'm so sorry Julian, I had no idea they were going to do this. I completely ruined our date", he holds my hand. "Relax Rebekah, it's fine. They're overprotective of you, especially after you getting kidnapped", he gives me a smile.

That night Julian takes me home. "Do you want to come in and watch TV with me?" I offer.

"Is it okay with your Dad and uncles?"

"Oh please, they're probably going to suck up to me after earlier", I laugh. "Before we go in, I want to do something", he plants a kiss on my lips.

We go in, and eat our frozen yogurt in the living room, watching 13 Reasons Why.

"This show makes me confused", Julian chuckles. The boys come into the room. "Listen, we wanted to apologize. It was wrong for us to spy on you two like that", Dad says.

"And for the record, I totally ship y'all", Michael laughs and Luke slaps his arm. "Oww, Luke, why are you so violent?"