Chapter 8: filler

Calum's POV

I feel bad for Rebekah. No that's the wrong term. I feel terrible for Rebekah. She found out from the news that her mom had escaped the prison. She couldn't hardly go to sleep.

The next morning, I go into the kitchen to see Ashton. "Hey".

"Rebekah came into my room last night. She couldn't go to sleep. Ashton, she told me she heard the news. She was curious to know if we were even going to tell her".

Ashton looked up from his phone. "I feel like an awful parent. The worst". I put a hand on his shoulder. "Ashton, if anything, you're a good parent. Rebekah loves and looks up to you. You know what they say, like father like daughter".

"Do they even say that?"

"I don't know. They say something like that".

Rebekah and her friends come down the stairs. "Hey dad, hey Calum".

They grab the doughnuts out of the cabinet. "Hey drink milk with your doughnuts".

"Beki, why does your dad act like such a doctor?" Rose asks.

Ashton laughs. "I don't know Rose, maybe it's because I am a doctor". We all laugh at this.

Rebekah's friends leave a couple hours later and we tell Luke and Michael about Rebekah knowing. "So Rebekah knows?"

"She asked me if we were even going to tell her. I didn't know what to say. She could barely go to sleep last night". I say. "The police need to catch her as soon as possible. Before she has one of her world famous panic attacks". Luke adds.

Rebekah hasn't had a panic attack in almost 2 years. "Luke's right. Knowing her, she's probably upstairs, overthinking everything. We need to get her mind off everything". Ashton walks up the stairs.

AN:
This was just a filler. I'm trying to put more drama in,
whille not copying someone else's idea.

like, comment, vote, request, suggest, etc.

                     xoxo, glitterrainbow12345