Chapter 20: Beach

Rebekah's POV

I woke to 4 boys laying on the bed. It was a king sized bed so we pretty much all fit. Dad pulled me into his chest. Trying to go back to sleep, I hear Dad speak.

"There's no point in going back to sleep. Calum wants to go to the beach, he's going to be waking us up soon", I sigh and close my eyes. "C'mom everybody, wake up, we're going to the beach".

I put on my bikini top and some matching shorts. I  put a t-shirt on top.

After the short ride to the beach, we finally arrived. It wasn't as crowded as I expected it to be. We found a place to sit on the beach, and Calum started to yell,"I LOVE THE BEACH", while we were all trying to quiet him.

While I was laying on my beach towel, the boys were in the ocean. I felt a tug on my arm. Thinking it was one of the boys playing a trick on me, I looked to see it was a guy, in all black.

He tugged my arm, pulling me up. I almost lost my balance. He put a mask over my face, and I fall into a deep sleep.

Michael's POV

After a few minutes of being there, I realized I'd forgot my sunglasses in the car. Closing the car door, I see a man in black, carrying a girl that looked Rebekah's size. That's when I realized it was Rebekah.

She was unconcious, with a mask on her face. "Hey, let her go!" I exclaim.

The man looks to me. "What if I don't? What're you going to do about it?" I takle him to the sand. "If you touch her again, you'll regret it", I warn him. Punches were thrown, blood was appearing, bruises were forming.

He threw a punch, which I then felt my lip to bleed. I tried to punch him to the best of my ability, but he was punching and kicking harder than I was.

We wrestled each other, him punching a little more than I was. I knew if I didn't win this fight, Rebekah would have to pay the price.

The man started to kick, very hard might I add, and he walked over and picked Rebekah up. That was the last thing I saw before I began to lose conscious.

This wasn't a big chapter.
But who was the man taking Rebekah?
Is Mikey okay?
Find out in the next chapter.