Chapter 28: Talk With Michael

Rebekah's POV

Julian had to leave. Sitting on the couch with Michael, I was watching 13 Reasons Why. "So, you and Julian?" Michael wiggles his eyebrows. "What about Julian and I?"

"Well are y'all bf and gf yet?" He asks. "No, we're just dating", he laughs. "I'm pretty sure he's going to ask soon", michael tells me. "Mikey, I'm not sure I should even be trusting him. How do I know he's not like Carson?"Michael wraps his arm around me. "Does he know about you being kidnapped?" He asks. "Yeah. He saw one of the hickeys on my neck, so I had to tell him".

"I know how guys are. Most guys would leave once they found that out. Julian is a good guy. He didn't leave you. The fact that you trusted him and told him, probably means a lot to him. It would mean a lot to me if I was in his shoes", I smile at what Michael was saying.

"I also think the fact you trusted him enough to get in a car with him, let him take you on a date, a couple weeks after you had gotten kidnapped is pretty amazing".

Michael kisses my forehead. "The fact that y'all didn't know each other well, yet Julian stood up for you when you were getting bullied, is also amazing. You don't see many people doing that now". That's because he isn't like most people.

He gets up, going into the kitchen. He starts singing a random song about donuts. I shake my head, laughing at him.

Laying on my bed, I wince as I feel a stomach cramp. Running into the bathroom, I see blood. Looking in the bathroom, I don't see any pads. I groan. At times like this, I wish I had my drivers license

So, I stuck toilet paper in my underwear. Going into Dad's room, he's on is computer. I lay on his bed. "Daddy, could you be the best Daddy ever and take me to the store?" He looks at me with an arched eyebrow.

"Period?" I nod my head and blush.

"Okay, meet me in the car in 5 minutes", I slip on my Toms and get in the car with Dad.

As we get in the store. I go to the asile with pads. Grabbing the box, I meet up with Dad, who has a cart filled with chocolate, a new heat pad, and more things.

When we finally pay, Dad drives us back home.