Chapter 10: Heartbreaks and Laughing

Ashton's POV

As I was going into Rebekah's room, it's empty. I knock on the bathroom door. "Rebekah, are you in here?" No response.

I look everywhere. "Guys, I can't find Rebekah". After another 10 minutes of searching and calling, we see Rebekah open the door. She looked different. Something was up.

"Rebekah Irwin, where were you? I was so worried you got kidnapped. We called you numerous times. Your mom is still out there. That was just stupid. I'm so disappointed in you. I expected more from you. You're grounded for 2 weeks". She starts sobbing, covering her face.

"Baby, you don't have to cry. I know I got mad at you, but you don't need to cry". Why is she crying so hard.

Luke chimes in. "Is there a bigger reason why you're so upset?" she nods her head.

I take a seat on the couch with Rebekah. "Beki, take your time. Explain what happened".

she starts to explain what happened, crying more. "And I don't even know why I'm so upset".

Calum hugs her. "I'm sorry. I don't even know why Michael and I tried to set you up with him. If it's anyone's fault, it's ours".

"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't have thought that he would like me. I was lying to myself. You know what they say, the truth hurts".

I give her a tissue. "Baby, you know that's not true. Carson is stupid for not liking you. He's probably going to go with one of those girls who wear a lot of makeup and are popular". she start to cry more.

"So you're saying I'm a loser who's not pretty".

"No no no, that's not what I'm saying. Princess, you keep twisting my words around". Rebekah gets up from the couch.

"Whatever".

Once she is upstairs, Michael speaks up. "Poor girl, it's her first heartbreak".

Walking to her room, I hear a sob. "Baby, can I come in?" I hear a crash and the boys run up the stairs. I walk in to see she had thrown a pillow and it hit a picture frame.

I hear a knock on the door. I go to see Carson. "Can I speak to Rebekah?" I give him a glare and he goes up the satirs.

Rebekah's POV

Carson enters my room. "I'm sorry. I was harsh. The truth is, I really like you, I was just scared. You're the first girl that I've ever actually liked. To me, that kiss wasn't just a dare. It meant a lot to me".

"Do you really mean that?" He smiles.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I smile and limp over to him. I kiss him. "Yes".

"Do you want to watch some videos on youtube?" He nods his head. We lay on the bed. After 5 videos, I see something. "That says Luke Hemmings". I click on it, and sure enough, it's Luke doing a cover of a song.

"No way, puberty changed him". Michael enters the room and lays on the other side of me. "Oh no, you're watching the videos". I click on another video of Luke and Michael.

"No don't watch this"-

"Hey this is Michael"

"I'm Michael".

I start laughing. Michael's cheeks turn red. "Aww, Mikey, we thought it was funny". I pinch his cheeks.