Chapter 21: Dad, where are you?

Ashton's POV

It has been 30 minutes since Michael left to go get his sunglasses. I walked away from the water with the boys, back to where we had sat our stuff. Rebekah wasn't there.

"Guys, where's Rebekah?" I ask them, trying not to worry. I knew something wasn't right. I had a gut feeling. Luke and Calum, absolute no helps whatsoever, shrugs their shoulders.

"I don't know. Maybe she went to the little beach store to buy water or something", Luke suggests.

I dug into my beach bag to see that my phone wasn't there. I remembered that I decided to leave it in the car, just in case I lost it. "Guys, I left my phone in the car. I'm going to go get it so I can call Rebekah", they nod their heads.

As I walked to where the cars were parked, I saw something laying in the sand. Michael's sunglasses. I then saw something else. Michael. There he was, laying on the ground. Unconcious.

I ran over to him. "Mike, are you okay?" I check his pulse. It was good. He had bruises on his face. Blood was on his lip. He looked awful. Michael's eyes opened.

"Ash, I'm sorry. He took her and I tried to stop it, but I didn't fight enough", he whimpers.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down Michael. What're you talking about?" I ask, confused.

"When I went to get my glasses, I saw a man carrying Rebekah. She had a mask over her face, and was unconcious. I yelled at him to let her go, and tackled him. We started to fight, and he won. He took Rebekah, and I just let it happen. I'm so sorry Ash",

I become speechless. I hug him. "It's not your fault. You tried, and that's the important thing. We need to get the boys, and find Rebekah. I think we all know who put that man up to the task",

We get up and walk to the beach.

"Michael, what the heck happened to you?" Calum asks.

We explained what happened, me worried to death thinking about it. Maddie was now out of jail. She coul've easily came up with the plan to take Rebekah.

Rebekah's POV

I wake up in a familiar room. It's my old room. In the house that we once lived in as a 'Happy' family.

Standing up, I go to the door. Locked. I sit down on my old bed. The bed with bad memories. I look around. I see my old computer, books, magazines, clothes, even my old diary. I pick it up, along with the pen that was with it.

Dear diary,
It has been a year since I have written. Dad finally found out about mom abusing me. He divorced her sorry butt, and called the police. We moved in to Luke, Calum, and Michael's house and have been happily living in it. Until now. Mom escaped jail a couple months ago. Today at the beach, a strange guy kidnapped me. I'm pretty sure she is the one behind this. We obviously wouldn't be in our old house if it wasn't her idea. See, when Mom and Dad got divorced, she only had to stay in jail for 10 years, which is a rip off. So, he decided to leave the house to her, and we left. To be honest, I'm so scared. Scared about what's going to happen. Dad, where are you?

yours truly, Rebekah

As I closed my diary, my bedroom door had opened. I saw my mother.

"Hello you little brat. Are you ready to hear what's going to happen?" She smiles wickedly. I nod my head. "Rebekah, I'm going to need an answer".

"Yes ma'am", I say quietly.

"Okay, obviously I have kidnapped you, because I want revenge, and it's revenge I'm going to get. Okay, to start out with, you will respect me at all times, and you will listen. If you don't do as I say or don't follow a rule, that's one day of no dinner. If this happens a second time, that's two days of no dinner.
The days will add on".

"You will wake up, and clean the house. I want it to be spotless", she throws me very short shorts and what could make it as a bra. "You will wear these at all times and do what the men say".

I didn't know what she meant by men, and quite frankly, I didn't want to know. She walks over and slaps me. She starts punching, kicking, slapping, yelling ugly names. the tears roll down my face.

"You don't get dinner tonight. Another rule of mine is no crying, screaming, or fighting back during a beating. Now get changed, the men are expecting you", she slaps me one last time and slams the door.

Dad, where are you?

Beautifully BrokenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara