Chapter 22: 2 weeks

Luke's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Rebekah was kidnapped. We talked to the police, and they said that they were trying as hard as they could to find her. Ashton is the biggest mess out of all of us. He eats very little, talks very little, gets angry easy, cries a lot.

Michael feels so guilty. He claims it's all his fault. All he does is drowns himself in spinach. He says he dosen't deserve to eat food that tastes good and he dosen't deserve video games, or any fun thing.

Calum, he goes out every day to look and ask people if they had seen Rebekah. He asks the police every day if there was any news. I'm pretty sure Ashton does the same.

As for me, I've been watching medical shows and cleaning. Cleaning always helps me when I'm stressed.

The thing is, Maddie wants revenge. I'm scared of what damage she's going to do while getting her revenge. I see Ashton slowly trudging down the stairs. "Luke, I've been thinking. Maybe Maddie is at our old house", I look at him like he's crazy.

"Ash, Maddie isn't stupid enough to hide there", I tell him softly. He lays his head on the counter. "Ash, I'm not saying that it's not possible, I just wouldn't get your hopes up", I rub his shoulder.

The tears run down his face. "I just miss her so much. Who knows what Maddie is doing to Rebekah? I can't stand the thought of Rebekah hurt, unhealthy, and not happy. I've let her down once, and I can't do it again", he sobs into my shoulder.

I really felt bad. He loved Rebekah with all his heart. She was his world.

"You aren't, nor have you ever let her down. She looks up to you and loves you. You can't be hard on yourself for something Maddie did. It's messed up, I know, but we aren't finding Rebekah like this".

Rebekah's POV

It's now been a month since I've been kidnapped. I miss Dad and the boys. I've been tortured. Mom's men have beat me, burnt me, even raped me. I felt and still feel disgusting, not to mention Mom telling me how disgusting and worthless I was.

I feel useless. The bruises cover my face. Dried blood is on me. I haven't showered in a week. Mom only lets me have a 5 minute shower once a week. In these 2 weeks, I haven't been fed but 4 or 5 times.

I wonder if Dad and the boys are worried about me. If they even noticed me being gone.

Suddenly, Jace and Rob walk in the room. They're the ones that raped me. "Hey sweetcheeks, you ready to have some fun?" Jace asks me. I knew what that meant. I was going to get used again. So far, I have gotten used more than I can count.

The tears fall from my eyes as they begin to undress me. "No crying", I try to stop the tears from falling.

Jace took off his boxers and slammed into me. "No, stop, please", I sob. Suddenly, I hear footsteps come up the stairs. I see the police, Dad, Calum, Luke, and Michael come in the room. I start to cry more.

"Hey get off her!" A punch is thrown.