chapter 14: Feeling

Rebekah's POV

When I went in the school. People were whispering, pointing at me, laughing. They were staring at me. Almost as if they were staring into my soul.

Jess, Rose, and Nicole walk up to me. "Tried to escape yesterday. No worries, you didn't miss out on anything. The fun has just begun". With that, her and my 2 what I thought was friends walk away.

After another day of bullying was finished, I went up to my room. I felt that feeling. That same feeling that I once had years before. It was the feeling of lonliness.

Luke enters my room. "Hey, has your period started yet?" He asked as if it was normal. I shake my head. "Don't worry. We'll get it all sorted out. Besides, it could start before the week is over".

It was Thursday, though.

That night, I was tossing an turning, worrying about the next day. I thought about 13 Reasons Why. My situation was so much like Hannah's.

I get up and go into dads room. I crawl into the bed and wrap my arm around him. He starts to open his eyes. "Beki, what are you doing awake? It's 3am. You have school tomorrow".

"I couldn't sleep". Then I felt really weird. I get up and run into my bathroom. Blood. So my period had finally started. Not saying I was happy about it. I go back into his room and he was sitting up, looking worried.

"My period started". I tell him. He nods his head.

"i'm glad. We would've had to bring you into the hospital and get tests done on you".

I get in the bed with him. "I love you so much", and he kisses my forehead. "I love you too Dad". Finally, I fall into a deep sleep.

I don't even know what this chapter was. I'm at a loss.
Comment, vote, whtever you do.