Chapter 23: Found

Ashton's POV

A month. That's how long it's been since Rebekah has been taken. The boys finally caved in and we decided to drive by my old house. As we drive by my old house, I look at the garage. The garage door is opened partly opened.

We see a car pulling out. We look to see Maddie. I look to see the boys have seen it. "I guess she is stupid enough to hide at your old house", Luke says, surprised.

I can't believe it. After a month, I was finally going to see my baby girl. "Guys, let's call the police". 15 minutes later, the police have arrived. We break into the house to see 3 men in the living room. Police officers handcuff them.

We hear sobbing and a girl saying 'no' and 'please'. We run up the stairs. The sight is terrible. I see 2 more men in Rebekah's old room. I see one man on top of my daughter, raping her. She starts to sob harder.

"Get off my daughter", I throw a punch at him. He gets knocked onto the ground. The police come over and hand cuff the two. They take the boys out of the room.

The ambulance comes into the room. I come over to her. "It's okay baby, you're safe now", she whimpers.

I cover her up with the bed sheet, to try and make her a little more comfortable. She flinches as I hold her hand. Poor Rebekah. She had bruises all over her. It made me furious.

I ride with the ambulance to the hospital. I see Rebekah freaking out, the paramedics giving her a relaxer. She began to fall asleep. "I love you Daddy", she grabs my hand.

Rebekah's POV

I woke up in a hospital room. The boys were sitting in chairs, asleep. Memories flood into my mind. I whimper. Calum wakes up. He sees me and smiles. "Guys, Rebekah's awake".

The others wake up. Dad runs over to me. "Rebekah, I was so worried. I'm so so sorry I let this happen to you", I smile. "It wasn't your fault. I love you", he smiles wide and kisses my forehead.

Michael looks down, guilty. "Michael, I appreciate you fighting that guy", he looks at me. "I thought you were unconcious?" I smiled at him.

"That guy was distracted, so I tried to gain concious and remove the mask". He comes over and hugs me. "I'd get beat up a thousand times so you wouldn't have to get taken", he says.

I hold up my arms for him to hug me. He sees what I'm trying to do and he hugs me. "I love you", he says it back me.

Luke gets up. "Well, Rebekah and I have something to discuss", the boys get up and leave the room. "Okay, nobody else is here. I need you to answer these questions honestly. I'm not going to judge", I nod my head.

"Okay, can you tell me how many times you were raped?" He asks me softly.

"I don't know. A lot", I look down at the floor. Luke puts his hand on my shoulder. "Alright, well I want to get an ultrasound to make sure evrything's okay. I nod and he helps me to the ultrasound room.

"Do you want Ashton in here as well?"

"Yes please", he texts Dad.

"Okay Ashton will be here in a few minutes so let's just wait it out. Did those guys at least use protection?" I freeze at the question. Oh my gosh, what if they didn't? My eyes widen as I look at Luke.

"Luke, what if they didn't? What if I end up pregnant, drop out of school, and live in a box?" I ask him frantically. He laughs quietly. "Baby, listen to me carefully. No matter what happens, you're not going to live in a box. Ashton and the rest of us won't allow it. Besides, we don't even know if you actually are pregnant", he tries to calm me.