Chapter 19: iDk what to call this chapter

Ashton's POV

"It wasn't for them. It was for me. I wanted to feel like a new person. I didn't want to be myself. I wanted to feel different than who I actually was". Rebekah says as she starts to cry. "I thought this look would make me feel more confident, and it did, until it started making me feel more self concious".

"Baby, you don't have to change who you are. We love who you are. You're sweet, kind, beautiful, and so much more".

"Well even if you love me for who I am, I don't. They don't". She starts to sob. She gets up, and kicks her chair over, Which startles us, and then runs to her room.

It broke my heart that she had began to think such things. All because of the school bullies.

The boys and I sat in silence. "Guys, what do you think we should do? Should I bring her to a different school, or?"

"I think we should see how Rebekah feels about it. Although, if she moves schools, the people would go away, but the words won't. They'll stay in her head, scarred to her. Like Maddie did", Michael makes a point.

Going into Rebekah's room, I see her curled up on the floor, crying. I start to pick her up and carry her to my room.

"I'm sorry". I shush her. "It's okay. Here, you can have your phone back". She shakes her head. "No, keep it. Nicole got my phone number a long time ago". I kiss her forehead and give her a hug. "It's been a long day. Just get some sleep".

It made me mad that she had a fear of Nicole. Most teenagers would take their phones any chance they get. Rebekah though, wasn't like most teenagers.

"By the way, I got kicked off the cheerleading team". Rebekah had gotten kicked off the thing she loved. She adored the energy of doing cheerleading. Although I didn't like the football team ogling the cheerleaders, I didn't want to see her lose the thing she loved".

"Nicole told the coach I attacked her. Coach believed Nicole". I begin to hug her more. We need to get her out of this school. That's for sure.

I hear a knock on my bedroom door and open it. Michael was standing there. "Can I sleep with y'all. I just didn't want to be alone". I open the door. "Come in, but don't take up the whole bed".

Just as I was going to shut the door, a foot stopped it from shutting. "Can I join? I had a bad dream". I let him join. What do you know? I was going to turn the lights out when Luke appeared. "I heard about the slumber party. I want to be a part of it". He comes in the room.

I finally shut the door and turn the lights out. What would i do without them? I keep questioning myself.