Chapter 30: The End

Rebekah's POV

It was 3 months later, and so far, everything was perfect. I had gotten my drivers license, Julian and I were now boyfriend and girlfriend. Not to mention, I had the best Dad and uncles a girl could ask for.

As we sat down at our picnic table, I took a look at the people surrounding me. Dad, Calum, Michael, Luke, and Julian. My family.

All in all, it had been a wild rollercoaster. Dad, in his over protectiveness, he was my rock, and I love him so much. Luke, was the person I would come to with advice. He was gentle, loving, compassionate, and everything in between.

Calum. Well, let's just say he was fun, crazy, wild, and also had really great advice. He was great wing man. Michael, he was a great wingmen. He was a huge softie, fun, wild, much like Calum.

As for school, I went back. Thanks to Julian, no one seemed to bother me. especially since Nicole had been expelled. What also helped was the ne rumors that had occured about other people.

Rose and Jess had apologized, and I had forgave them. Although we didn't talk very much after that, we still were nice to one another. As for Carson, he ended up being a huge jerk, who was the captain of the football team.

Like I said before, it'd been one crazy rollercoaster. Dislocating my knee, having a crush on Carson, being lied to and bullied by mean kids, getting kidnapped and raped, and falling for an extremely handsome guy, Julian.

In the end, I realized that I was broken, and that's okay. Because I had an amazing boyfriend, and a wonderful family. Besides, I wasn't just broken, I was Beautifully Broken.