Chapter 17: Time for a change

Rebekah's POV

I decided it was time for a change. I didn't know what kind of change I was going to make. The boys were downstairs, doing whatever they do. I snuck into Michael's room and into his bathroom. He had a bottle of bubble gum pink hair dye, and a bottle of lavender purple.

He never ended up using them, so I decided to dye my hair.

The next day, I put on a load of makeup. I walked downstairs and put a hood over my head. Lucky for me, it was raining. "I'm going to school, bye guys". I decided they didn't need to know about the change, so I walked to the school.

When getting to the school, I take off my hoodie. I felt the stares of everyone. To be honest, I felt pretty confident wearing the makeup and dying my hair. I knew I would get in trouble with the boys, but I didn't care.

I ended up wearing a skirt that goes to my thighs, and a crop top with spaghetti straps. Pushing it, I know. I was trying to make a point that this is what actual s***'s wear.

Michael's POV

"I'm telling you, someone went into my bathroom last night. The messed up my hair stuff".

"Did you ask Rebekah. She's a girl, she does her hair a lot". Calum suggests the idea.

Ashton's phone begins to ring. "It's the school calling me". We motion for him to answer it. "Hello" He speaks into the phone. "Mr. Irwin, I'm calling because your daughter is breaking dress code. We need you to come pick her up. She is suspended for tomorrow".

"I'll be right there". He hangs up the phone. "She is so grounded".

I drive to the school with him and Luke. Calum was in emergency surgery.

We get into the office to see something unexpected. There was Rebekah. Her hair was dyed, she had a buttload of makeup on. She was wearing clothes that I didn't even know she had.

'We're sorry", Ashton says to the principle, grinding his teeth.

"Let's go". Rebekah follows him out of the school. We get into the car. "Rebekah Marie Irwin, what the heck are you wearing? Where the heck did you even get these clothes? You're grounded for 2 weeks, give me your phone". She throws the phone at him. "Make that 3 weeks. Do something else, and you'll get a month. I dare you".

When we got to the house, Ashton slammed the door. "Upstairs, now". She stomps up the stairs. "Ashton, you and I both know that she did this for a reason. There's no way she could dye her hair, do her makeup, and choose an outfit like that, without having a reason". Luke nods his head at him.

"Michael's right. She has been going through a lot". Ashton nods his head.

An:
I lied. I thought of something just like I said I would!
over 200 reads on my story! I know it's not much but I'm still so happy.