chapter 11: Doctors Appointment

Rebekah's POV

Today, I had a check up. I dreaded check ups. Calum was the one to do the check ups. They always asked me super awkward questions. Now that I was 15, I always argued with them about getting me a female doctor. They refused to.

"Rebekah, we need to go. C'mon". We got into the car. "you look so perfect"-

"Dad, why did you turn off the radio?"

"It's not an appropriate song". We all look at him. "Dude, it's literally a song we wrote".

"What do you mean?" I ask them.

"Well, when we were your age, we had a band. It was called 5 Seconds of Summer".

'That was our song", Michael chimes in. He turns up the radio. "SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPARREL UNDERWEAR!!" Michael, Calum, and Luke all scream.

"Why did y'all quit. Y'all were good enough to be on ther radio. What happened?"

"Well a couple months after our fourth album, CALM was released, you were 2 when this happened. All the stuff with Maddie happened. We decided to call the band off. Now we can help people by making them feel better".

I felt terrible. They quit because of my mom. If I can even call her my mom. "Hey, don't feel guilty. It's all in the past. Luke plugged his phone in the aux. "Do you want to hear more of our songs?" I nodded my head.

"TAKE MY MONEY" The speaker yells. I jump.

"Sorry. I forgot we did that".

We get into Calum's office. "Let me get one of my rooms ready. BRB". I cringed when he said BRB.

"Why does Calum have to be so cringey all the time? He even made Rebekah cringe". Luke says. I never sringe unless it's something super cringe-worthy.

"Okay, I got the room ready". Following Calum, we go into an orange room. "Welcome to my exam room. This is where I bring all the ones, lucky enough to have me as there doctor".

"Cal, she's been here before".

Calum leads us to the scale. "Okay, you know the drill". I step on the scale. "120".

Dad looks at it. "That's impossible, we have the diets of a couch potato". We all laugh at what he had just said.

"Dad, you're forgetting I'm in Cheerleading. I had to take weight training and PE". I laugh once more.

"Okay let's check you heart and lungs". He does as said. "When was your last period?" Now that I think about it, I haven't had in a month and a half. "Umm since a month and a half".

"What? Rebekah, you're supposed to tell me this stuff".

"I'm sorry, I didn't think about it. There's a lot going on".

Luke gets interested, since he specializes in this stuff. "Well, you haven't had any sexual activity, have you?" Everyone gives me a glare. "No, I'm only 15. I'm not ready to ruin my life yet".

"Well, it could just be a late period. If it dosen't come by next week, we'll run some tests". I hope it comes before next week.

They check my ears, nose, and throat. Michael comes to check my spine. "Well, you have a lot of stress build up in your bones. I think it's because of stress.

"That's probably why your period hasn't started. There's been a lot of stress around you". Luke adds in.

Dad looks down. "Dad, don't feel guilty. It's not your fault".

"I will prescribe some medicine to help with the stress and anxiety", Calum types something on his computer. "Okay, I'm guessing that part of the stress is coming from school. If it's okay with Ashton, you can stay home from school".

Dad nods his head. "I'll call the school and let them know you won't be coming tomorrow".