Chapter Thirty-Nine~Siding With Scouts!

Rod begins screaming and grabs my shoulders. I take his arm and flip him over doing something to the old mans back.  

"GOD MY ASS!!! IF IT'S SUCH AN HONOR DO IT YOURSELF! YOU KNEW I WAS GONNA TAKE OVER FOR HISTORIA THIS WHOLE TIME! WELL GUESS WHAT I'M DONE PLAYING MEMORY GAMES!!!" I shout.

"But I'm your family!" shouts Rod. I grab his bag and run over to Kenny "If your such a good family then why didn't you raise me huh! Family protects you and makes you feel wanted and that's what Kenny's always done for me! Screw it if I'm supposed to be Kaiomay Reiss! Screw it if I'm supposed to be Kaiomay! I'm making my own name and making my own life starting with the fact that Kenny has always been my real dad!" I shout at him before carefully taking the bullet out of Kenny's should and ripping off one of my sleeves tieing it up.

I stand and hold out a hand "I don't care what you did or what your dream was okay! You got a new dream now and that's for us to survive in this hell hole together!" I shout, Kenny smirks and takes my hand standing.

"Then let's make a dream come true."

The two of us begin to run up two Eren and Historia, Kenny takes out a pair of keys and begins to unlock Historia.

"The hell are you doing, Kid?" ask Eren, I grunt and wipe the blood off his head "God is Kid really my name? Whatever I'm setting you free!"

"No, stop! You can't!" he shout, I slap him across the face as Kenny moves to Eren. I stand and grapple back down on the floor to Rod "If you don't kill me, then everyone else'll keep suffering! Just eat me damn it!" shout Eren.

"Shut up! Dumb ass I don't care! I'm starting to get tired of this world! I'm started to get tried with myself, who am I? Who I have to be? BULLSHIT!!!" I shout as I step a foot on Rod's back and points my gun at him "I don't care what happens but I'm not losing my mind anymore!! Get the hell out of here and leave Rod to me!"

Just then the roof breaks open and some of the Scouts swing over to Eren and Historia, I train my other gun on them "Now listen up! You all get Eren, Historia, and Kenny outta here-"

I stop and step back from Rod when he begins to glow "KID!!!" shouts Kenny as he swings down, grabs me, and throws me back with the Scouts. Rod was transforming into a massive titan! Kenny was on the other side of the titan "GO! GET THE SQUAD OUT! I'LL MEET YOU TOPSIDE!!" I shout.

Kenny nods and swings away, I take the keys from Historia and begin to undo one of Eren's arms, but I couldn't do it myself. I look back at Levi "Okay! Fine, I'm with you guys now! Now help me!" I shout, getting one of Eren's arms free.

The one with a shaved head manages to get his other foot free as well before saying "Jean" to notify the horse-faced guy who looks to Eren "Shut up, will you! We got gunmen and a titan coming at us alright!"

I push him away to undo Eren's last arm, I look at Levi as I do "My squad won't be a problem when we hit topside. Neither will Kenny be. There's no reason for you to trust me I underst-"

"We trust you," says Levi, I looked over at him confused. 

"Whoa. it's even bigger than the Colossal Titan. Crazy." says the redhead girl.

"The ceiling. Look out!" shouts the black-haired girl, I undo Eren and we pull him back to the wall with us. The heat was unbearable and strong. This whole place was going down "Damn it. We'll be buried alive." shouts Jean.

Eren slides to the floor beside me "Sorry. I can't." he starts and begins sobbing "I've been dead weight every damn step of the way. This power never should've been given to me. I can't be humanity's hope. I'm just too weak."