*Chapter Four - John, Please

*NSFW ahead*
She still hadn't cracked under pressure. And John was getting frustrated. She knew it, too. She felt his anger. Just to her knowledge, she liked seeing him angry. Not just because it was her job to piss the Seeds off, but because it entertained her. Seeing his jaw clench after every disrespectful comment she made. The way his fists balled up when she said no. She hated to admit that she was having a good time.

John had kept her in his office for over three hours. Neither of the two were getting sick of the other, though. As much as they wouldn't admit it. His frustration was entertaining to her, and her stubbornness was a game to him.

Finally, after countless tries, John got an idea. An idea that would not only work for what he wanted to hear, but for other reasons also. She stood in the middle of his office with her arms crossed, and he smirked at his own idea.

"Just sink into your sin, deputy. Let it consume you. Become your sin." He started to walk towards her slowly. For every one step he took forwards, she took two steps back. She was only anxious about his sudden mood change. Before he began talking again, her back hit his desk.

"What- what do you mean?" she asked. He didn't expect this to be working so quickly. Her eyes stuck to the floor, as she avoided the baptist still inching closer.

"I mean," he stated, as he finally reached her. One hand sat at the edge of the desk behind her. He took his thumb and index finger from his other hand to lift her chin up to look into his blue eyes. Now was his shot to see if this idea would work. And by the way she was acting, it wouldn't be hard. "Become lust. You know it's deep inside of you. I see the way you're looking at me. Let all of it out. I am here to hear your confessions, of course." He smirked again as he finished the last sentence.

Her body heated and tensed up. Her hand shook as she brought it up to rest on his slightly exposed chest. Her other hand wrapped around his forearm next to her. She couldn't help herself, as she was following John's instructions. She was becoming her sin. John felt proud as his plan worked, but he quickly forgot about the plan. He just focused on her.

He felt their skin touch, and he loved it. The hand that once rested under her chin now sat on top of her's on his chest. Slowly, his smirk grew more into a smile. A soft, genuine smile. But she only became more nervous.

He could sense it. "It's okay, deputy. I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to give you guidance. Life. Open yourself to me, and find yourself free."

"I- I don't-" she cursed at herself for sounding so dumb. This wasn't like her to act like this, and she hated the fact that it was John Seed who made her feel this way.

John's face slowly made its way down to her neck. He gently buried his face in the crook of it, and she held her breath as she could feel his soft lips graze her skin. She wished she could pull away... but she didn't want to. She only tilted her head farther to grant him more access to her. Perhaps he was right, she thought. Maybe her sin was lust, after all.

After teasing her for only a few seconds, he pulled away slowly. He watched as her pupils grew in size. She wanted so badly for him to get on with what he was teasing her with. But she knew it would only make the situation worse. She didn't even know if this was an act, just to get her to confess, or if he was truly wanting this with her.

"John, we can't- I can't-"

"Sure we can," he said, louder than he had been talking. A large smile grew on his face as he stepped back once. "Tell me, why can't we?"

"Because I was sent here to kill you," she said with a raised eyebrow.

"If I die getting the privilege of hearing your confession, it's a worthwhile death to me, deputy," he said as he put a hand over his heart.

She bit her lip at his convincing statement. He noticed her getting more fidgety to touch him again. He knew the effect he had on women. Especially dirty sinners, like herself.

Without thinking, she practically jumped on him. Her lips landed on his perfectly, and his hands flowed down to her waist. He lifted her shirt up only enough to rest his hands on her bare sides. John backed her up one step so she would reach the desk again. All while their lips moved in sync together perfectly. He surprised her by grabbing her thighs quickly to lift her up enough to sit on the desk. His hands went back to her sides, and he stood in between her legs.

They continued to kiss slowly, her hands held onto the sides of his neck. His hands began to move across her entire body, making a point to touch every part he could. She trailed her hands down to the buttons of his shirt.

"My, your sin took no time, deputy," he teased before biting her earlobe gently.

"We don't have much more time. Just- just hurry, John." She unbuttoned his shirt as fast as she could, but slid the blue material off his shoulders slowly.

As she slowly took his shirt off, he looked at her. He actually looked at her. He didn't see the deputy sitting on his desk anymore. He just saw a woman with need of acceptance, in more ways than one. The same, genuine smile came back. With his lips right next to her's, he said softly, "I thought you said to hurry?"

"I- I did." Her eyes trailed down from his eyes to his chest, to each tattoo. She traced around a few of them with her index finger. After studying them deeply, she looked back up to meet his crystal blue eyes again.

The two of them broke the space between them again, this time slower than before. She immediately felt comfortable being in his grasp. That feeling, over all, scared her most. But she pushed the thought to the back of her mind.

"John, please...," she began to beg, and he didn't mind. He loved having her plead for him.

**Major NSFW**

John wasted no time. The two began to work on each others belts. Once undone, he pulled both of theirs down to their ankles. She still sat on his desk, and spread her legs as far as they could go for him. He loved the sight.

John grunted as he finally felt her, and he remained still only for a moment. She pulled herself closer to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders tightly. She dug her fingernails into his skin as he began to move faster. He hissed at the pain, but he enjoyed it. She felt his hot breath on her neck at every hard thrust. As he began to thrust harder, she leaned away from him and threw her head back. She couldn't resist screaming his name as loud as she could.

He brought a hand up from the small of her back to her mouth to muffle her sounds.

"Shh," he cooed, as she brought her head back up to look at him. His large hand still covered her mouth. "We wouldn't want anyone to hear, would we?" He slowed down just long enough to talk to the woman.

The look in her eyes was an answer enough. He moved his hand down to her throat and squeezed. Timing it perfectly, as soon as he squeezed her throat, he went harder and faster. She pursed her lips, trying her hardest to stay quiet.

John felt a sense of pride that he was making her feel that way. He would never let her forget this moment.

how'd ya like that one kids?