Chapter Twenty Three - Attraction

"You can leave any time you want to," Jacob said to the woman. They had been sitting in silence for a few hours. "I don't have a duty to capture you, or train you anymore."

"I know," she said. "I don't want to overstay my welcome, but... I'm loving it here."

"You couldn't overstay your welcome, soldier."

The nickname again. That goddamn nickname.

"Thanks, Jacob."

Their silence continued on. She brought her book back up to her face and she sprawled out on the couch. He sat in a recliner at her feet. She had found the book on Jacob's shelf. It was a rather lengthy book, she was surprised to see it in Jacob's home.

Jacob looked at the lying down woman. He admired her body in his shirt, as she couldn't see him gazing. The way his oversized shirt still managed to hug her body in the most pleasant way, the way the color that complemented her skin tone. Everything about her was irresistible to Jacob.

"Soldier, do you mind coming over here?" he stated. He didn't care about his promise to Joseph. She just did something to him.

Rae looked at Jacob over the top of her book. She recognized the look he had on his face. She placed the book down on the table behind her and stood up. The entire time, Jacob's eyes didn't leave her.

She stood directly in front of him, and he sat up straight. His hands rested on her sides. She ran a hand through her hair, as she had let it out of her previous braids.

Jacob grabbed ahold of her two hands and pulled her closer. She took the hint to straddle his lap. He slowly pushed their lips together, and she happily returned the kiss. His hands trailed all over her body, from her waist, to her thighs, up to her neck. This time, he wasn't as rough. He was gentle with her, as if she could break.

She placed her hands on the sides of his face as she deepened the kiss. His grasp on her waist tightened. She slowly rolled her hips onto his, earning a muffled groan from him. It made her smirk into the kiss.

He effortlessly grabbed her by the thighs and picked her up. Her hands went to his hair as she pulled it slightly at the sudden change. He slowly made his way to his bedroom.

Once they reached it, he placed her down on the bed. Their lips never broke contact as he positioned himself on top of her. Though, she broke contact by placing her hands on his chest and pushed him away slightly. She pushed his army jacket off his shoulders slowly, while looking deeply in his eyes. He helped her discard their clothing and took his shirt off.

Her hands ran down his chest, and up to the back of his neck. She brought his head back down to meet her's again. Their lips connected again, moving slower than before. He didn't mind, and neither did she.

Just the past few minutes she had spent with Jacob, she had realized something.

"Jacob," she whispered against his lips.

"Hm?" He pulled away and looked back into her eyes. Before she began talking, he sent wet kisses down her neck. One of his hands rested on her thigh.

"You have no idea how attracted to you I am."

He brought his head up from her neck. She had a relaxed face, and the corner of her mouth was raised slightly.

Jacob responded by putting their lips together, this time harder, but not more aggressive. She could feel the smile on his lips. He didn't want to admit he felt the same.

He moved faster, as he was just eager to feel the woman again. She still had no pants on, thanks to Jacob's shirt. It was easier for him to gain access to her.

He lifted her shirt up, just enough to see her stomach. He planted little kisses and nibbles around, as she continued to run her hands through his hair. Jacob discarded the rest of his clothes, and re-positioned himself above her. He greeted her with another slow kiss.

She lifted her hips to rush Jacob in taking her undergarments off. He slid them down her thighs, and he nearly drooled at the sight of her again.

**NSFW**

He kissed Rae again, and put a hand on her inner thigh. She squirmed under his touch, which caused him to raise his hand higher. Their lips didn't break as he slowly put a finger inside of her, earning a whimper.

He slowly moved it in and out of her, as she continued to whimper for the man. He moved his fingers faster as he entered another, causing her to bite his lip on accident.

"Jacob," she whined.

"Such a beautiful sound," he whispered. He finally pulled his fingers out and replaced it with him.

His hips moved slowly, at a steady pace. He allowed his two arms to rest by her head. He buried his head in her neck and plastered it with more kisses and soft bites. She put her hands on his shoulders and gripped tightly.

She loved the feeling of Jacob inside of her. Even without him being completely rough and dominant, he still gave her everything she needed. He still made her feel ways she had never felt before. It was something about Jacob....

Her moans filled his ears. He sped up only slightly, enough to allow them to finish. His hips stuttered as he finished, and she screamed mixed with a gasp. Her legs shook as she finished.

He pulled out and rolled off next to her. He kept one arm wrapped around her waist, and she stayed still. She looked up at the ceiling and thought about the man next to her, before she slowly drifted to sleep.