⁹ Soul-what?

After about an hour of trying to mend your broken Korean, you were alone again.
The boys had a dance practice to attend, but asked to meet up for dinner later on.

It was only around 3pm, and Namjoon had his meeting until 5, so you decided to head up to your room.

"BOO!" A voice suddenly booms behind you as the person traps your shoulders.

"JEEZ- FELIX! You're going to give me a heart attack one day." You say, flicking his forehead.

He laughs as you continue walking to the elevator.

"Are you busy right now?" Felix follows.

"Not really, where's Changbin?"

"Him and Yeonjun are up to no good, so I wanted to find you. We should go explore the city!"

yeonjun? shouldn't he be at dance practice with the rest of TXT?

You both step into the elevator, pushing the floor number your room is on.

"That sounds really fun, I'm not sure if I can though."

"Right. What about later this week?"

"Mm I don't know Lix.."

You still weren't sure what was going on with the contract between BigHit and JYP.

Exiting the elevator, you feel the same wave of soreness and nausea as you did in the meeting.

"Is something wrong?"

Felix couldn't pinpoint what was off between the two of you since you've arrived.
At first, he thought it was just getting back into the routine of things since you've been gone so long.

But your introverted nature and distracted tone say something else.

"I'm fine, just a bit jet lagged." You lie.

"We can take a quick nap?" Felix suggests as you both head to your room.

Napping together was nothing new; with his practicing and your training, you took naps whenever you could.

"That would be nice." You smiled, unlocking your door.

.. nice to ignore everything for a bit.

~+×+~

You wake up to find a sleeping Felix still next to you.

"Y/N! Dinner time!"

You nearly fall out of bed as Felix wakes up to the knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" He asks in a groggy voice.

"Probably one of the boys."
You yawned. Swinging your legs out of bed, you stroll to open the door.

"Y/N! We ordered takeout for dinner, you're welcome to join us!" Taehyun and Beomgyu greet you when you open the door.

"Ay how did you know where my room was?"

"We pestered Namjoon-sunbaenim for it!" They laugh and try to peek into your room.

"Okay okay I'll join you guys in a bit!" You nervously laugh, ushering them out so they don't question why Felix was in your bed.