²⁵ Different Dreams

The once brightly lit practice room was now dim, only the reflection on the mirror provided some kind of glow.

Physically, he was alone. But Yeonjun sensed something beyond the mirror, something beyond himself.
He took tiny steps forward, focusing on the single glowing reflection.

When he pressed his hand against the mirror, Yeonjun nearly tumbled over as his body went through.

Beyond the mirror was a site beautifully terrifying.
A field of purple and white flowers laid under Yeonjun's feet. Petals fell gracefully from the black sky, gently landing in a lavender stream.

The source of the glow was near the horizon, and he couldn't quiet make it out.

His feet carried him towards the source, inching closer to get a better view.
Though he wish he hadn't.

There he saw himself, purple flowers beautifully decorated his head and body.
Sat in a chair with eyes closed.
His white clothing contrasted the dark scene.

But from his neck, black liquid dripped down on his chest and into the lavender stream.

A figure stood in front of the flowered Yeonjun, clad in black and purple clothing. Their hand was covered in the same black liquid.
The person responsible for this.

"Who are you?" Yeonjun demanded.

But his knees went weak and head was filled with ringing, more aggressive than the ones he's experienced before.

A voice called out.

"Yeonjun?"

+x+

"Yeonjun?" He heard his own name called.

"Are you sure you're okay, hyung?" Taehyun questions Yeonjun who tries to sit up from his position on the floor.

Manager Singyu sat on the side as the boys hovered over Yeonjun.

It wasn't the first time Yeonjun wasn't doing well, but it had been the first time he actually passed out during practice.

They were on lockdown for the comeback and the company worried about any more setbacks.

"I'm fine, let's just keep going."

It was just a dream. He told himself.

That's all it was.

Pushing himself off the ground, Yeonjun stumbles to his feet.

"You guys can pick it up tomorrow, let's head back to your dorm."

Yeonjun bit his tongue, trying not to have an outburst or object their manager's decision.

The boys glanced at each other, noticing Yeonjun's lowered tolerance and how quickly he became frustrated and irritated.